Chapter 33

EMEY'S POV

"No, no get off me" I said as Jace climbed on top of me.

He is to strong I can't fight him especially with this chains on.

"No, no stop please, I don't want to, please stop" I said crying as he reached up my dress and pulled my underwear down.

I could hear Ashton from the phone at the side of room calling my name.

"EMERY? Emery what's going on? Who is that? What is he doing to you?" I heard Ashton ask.

"No, STOP STOP" I yelled as Jace's pushed himself inside of me.

I feel like dying. I feel the pain spread through my legs and to the rest of my body. I want to run from it and Jace but I can't.

"Stop please" I said historically crying now.

"Help me" I screamed at the people in the room just watching.

I felt every push as he pushed himself inside of me like I meant nothing. As he filled the space between my legs as if it is nothing as if I didn't say no.

I screamed at the agonizing pain he is causing me physically right now.

He gripes my chest so hard I scream from the pain. With his free hand he chokes me violently so much I can't breath.

"I - can't - br-eath" I said as he finally let's go and I gasp for breath.

"What's that sweetheart I fucked you to hard?" He said as he thrusted himself inside me once more before he got off and put on his pants.

I could still hear Ashton screaming for me in the phone.

"Ah, Ashton you see that was only one show of the night, let me explains the rules to you-" Jace said before Ashton interrupted.

"The rules? Fuck the rules and fuck you. Where is she? I swear to god Jace when I find you I will kill you" Ashton said mad in the phone. The phone was on speaker so everyone in the room could hear.

Jace picked up a gun, turned off the safety and pointed it me.

"Careful, I could just kill her, unless you want to listen now.

Ashton didn't say anything letting Jace know he could talk.

"That's what I thought. Me and my four mates over here are gonna a fun time with your precious little Emery over here, you know what I  mean fuck her unbelievably tight pussy, oh it's making me hard just thinking about it boys, then we're gonna give her a little beating for that mouth of hers, we're gonna leave, send you the address to come get her and that's that, but there's a catch if you hang up the phone before I say so then we will kill her and still send you the address sound good. Got it?" Jace said as he welcomed the boys to my body as if it's a toy.

I couldn't look at the phone knowing Ashton was watching this so I turned my head.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you Jace" Ashton said.

"Good luck with that. Have fun boys I'll be back" Jace said walking out the room.

I felt someone grab me by my ankles to the bottom of the bed as far as I could go.

Someone's hands rubbed against my clit. I feel so disgusted i want to scream. I pulled down on the chains so it pulls me back up to the top of the bed away from them but someone grabs me.

Suddenly my head is jerked to the left and someone's dick is shoved in my mouth I tried to move my head my his grip only grew stronger. A hand grinned my breast with so much force I screamed again, one of them pushes themself inside me with a crazy amount of strength, he holds me by the neck and thrusted himself inside me over and over again until he cumed all over my stomach. Another one did the same only harder. I feel my insides tearing, the pain I so much hate with life I'm screaming and crying.

I can still here Ashton yelling through the phone.

"Please, please get off me" I said before someone shoved there dick in my mouth again.

A hand on my thigh is so tight I know there will be a bruise. I'm still crying in pain. The hand on my neck tightens and I almost stop breathing before the guy finished and gets off me.

Once they're all done they leave the room and say good job as if I willingly had sex with them.

Ashton is calling my name through the phone but I'm to embarrassed and weak to say or even look at the phone.

The door opens again and in walks Jace.

"Did they fuck you to hard sweetheart? They said your pussy felt amazing around their dick. Let's hope your not stretched to much for me" he said as pushed himself inside of me.

I didn't even scream I was so weak. My throat hurts from screaming. I don't have the energy to fight anymore.

I feel every time he pushes inside me. I'm in so much pain all over my body I can't even scream anymore my whole body is in pain. 

"Don't wanna fight anymore babygirl? Gonna let daddy fuck you" he said in my ear.

He put his hand around my neck and squeezed with so much pressure I couldn't breath. He thrusted in and out of me so hard I'm bleeding. Im trying to get his hands off my neck because I can't breath but I can't reach because of the chains. I'm afraid he might kill me if I don't fight him.

He thrusts inside me hard once more causing me unthinkable pain and cums on my stomach.

"Time for your beating" he said getting off me and putting on his clothes.

"BOYS" he yelled from in the room.

They all came rushing in and lined up.

"Fix her clothes and then chain her to the floor" he said as he took a drink of something.

They pulled my underwear up my bloody legs, fixed my dress, put back on my shoes, and chained me to the floor by the bed.

"Emery, I'm right here ok, it will be ok" Ashton said as they began hitting me.

How can he say that I'm about to get beat up by a bunch of grown men after they all raped me.

I'm kicked in the stomach, making me gasp for breath, as I'm trying to gain breath they kick and punch me all over. In my face, neck, stomach, back, legs, arms, head.

"That's enough boys, one last thing and then we're done" Jace said walking over to me with something in his hand.

I hear Ashton yell  something but can't make out what because I'm feeling dizzy and can't hear anything due to the ringing in my ears.

Something extremely hard hits me in the arm and then the leg and back. Over and over again until I pass out.