Chapter 37

"I came in this apartment to you bent over the couch with your pants and underwear down to Jace fucking you hard" I said pulling to her to the couch to show her what I did to her.

"Ashton Stop" she said pulling away from me but almost screaming in pain.

"No you wanted to know now your gonna know"I said bending her over the couch and rubbing my hands all over her ass.

She's crying for me to stop, fighting me to get off her but she can't as I pulled down her pants and underwear.

"I told him to leave, payed him off, 600 dollars, because I thought I was better then him, then I saw you laying there and I couldn't resist you, I dragged my fingers along your warm pussy" I said dragging my fingers along her pussy while holding her down with the other.

She jumped at the touch screaming and crying for me to stop.

"Ashton Stop please, I'm sorry" she said crying.

"I took out my dick, and jerked it, and then shoved it in your tight pussy and fucked you hard" I said as I slid my dick in and groaning.

"A-Ashton STOP please, I'm sorry I really am" she sobbing as I thrusted harder into her.

"I still remember the feeling of fucking you, my dick still craves it, i then brought you around the couch and on top of it, still over the arm rest of course, held you by your hair and waist, pushed my fingers inside you" I said doing it but actually fucking her.

"Ashton please"she said crying and trying to fight me as i thrusted my fingers in and out.

" I grabbed your breast, and fucked you harder, and then choked you, and I guess cumed to, Jace was right when he said you've got good tits" I said grabbing her boob once more and fucking her harder then ever. 

"Ashton please, your hurting me. Stop please" she begged still trying to get me off her.

She's injured as fuck so she can't do shit right now.

I thrusted in and out hard for a couple of minutes groaning, moaning as she screamed for me to stop.

"God you feel so good" I moaned as she tried to get away and begging me to stop.

I got off the couch and walked around to see her face. What the fuck did I just do.

Her eyes were puffy and red and she still had tears falling from them.

"Can I go to my room?" She asked still sitting on the couch.

"Emery I-" I said before she cut me.

"Please" she begged still crying.

I just nodded and watched her pick her pick up her pants and walk into her room limping from all the pain.

What the fuck did I do. Why did I do that. After everything. After..... I can't even think straight. I love that girl and I just hurt her, she can't even hate me for it either.

I just assaulted her again. What the fuck is wrong with me.