Chapter 27

"It's true isn't it, he raped me" she said looking at me now.

I couldn't say anything so I just nodded.

"I need you to talk Ashton"

"Yes"I said wishing I didn't the ability to talk right now.

"Huh (she said chuckling) when, when did this even happen?" She said looking like she wanted to scream.

"When we brought you here" I said quietly.

"You mean when I was still sedated from a sleeping drug my farther gave me to get me here" she yelled. laughing even more.

"Yes" I said with my hands in my hair.

I have to tell her now, If I don't, I don't know if I ever will.

"You did it to didn't you?" She said looking at me hoping I didn't.

"Yes" I said.

I don't even know what to say to her. I'm a hypocrite, I sat there and told Jace not to do any thing, kicked him out when he did, and then turned around and did it even worse. I didn't even wear a condom either.

She started laughing even harder and fell on the wall sliding down it. He elbows were on her knees that were bent to her chest while she laughed with her hands on her face.

"You mean to tell me that you and your friend raped me while I was unconscious, told me that the pain between my legs was because of my period, WHICH BY THE WAY I HAVEN'T HAD IN A FUCKING MONTH, continued to tell me you wouldn't hurt me, told me you loved me, and all that bullshit, and now one of you possibly got me pregnant" she said looking up at me pissed.

"Yes, Emery I'm so sorry it was before everything-" I said before she cut me off and got up.

"I risked my fucking life for you" she said quietly and paused turning around for the wall with her hands in her hair as she put her hair up.

She then closed the door and turned around toward me.

"I risked my life for you, i killed someone for you, I fought for you,  the only reason I fought the other night was for you, I tried to forgive you for everything you ever did that hurt me, I tried trusting you with everything, with my fucking heart, all of my trust, bones, blood, veins were put into trying to trust you, just to find out you fucking raped me and maybe got me pregnant" she whispered while laughing.

"Emery I'm sorry I-" I said before she cut me off.

"Might of a fact, your gonna take me to get a fucking pregnancy test" she said putting on her shoes and bra.

"Emery Jace is still here" I said watching her walk out the door.

" I don't give a fuck, he can actually shoot me for all I fucking care, like for real tell me a way to piss him off just so he can" she said walking past Jace.

"What's going on?" Jace asked as he followed me to the front door who was following Emery.

"You wanna talk him or dose your stupid ass want me to" she said walking into the living room now.

Jace pulled out his gun and pointed it at her.

"You need to watch your mouth" he said pointing the gun at her head.

"Jace stop this is what she wants, for you to get mad and shoot her" I said putting my hand over the gun.

"No, fuck this I'm tired of her mouth, her dad can come kill me after to" he said taking the safety off.

" SHE COULD BE CARRYING YOUR CHILD" I yelled before he pulled the trigger.

Jace took his finger off the trigger and looked at me.

"What?"he said shocked.

"She hasn't had her period in a month" I said pulling the gun out of his hand.

"Congratulations one of you could be a farther" Emery said with a smirk on her face.

"No, bro I didn't even cum, if she is pregnant it's yours" he said backing up.

"Aww not gonna shoot me anymore? Why you already fucked me" Emery said walking up to Jace and pushing him.

"I get you maybe pregnant and all but I won't tolerate this shit, I will slap you" Jace said with raised eye brows.

"Oh please I've tolerated worse, you can do better then that" she said pushing him again.

"What?" I said looking at her as she pushed Jace again.

"Oh please, don't act like you care, you already fucked me, if you wanna do it again just ask, there's nothing to me no more, which ever one of you fucked me first already took my virginity" she said walking away.

"WHAT?" I said looking from her to Jace. He has the same shocked face.

All of the sudden Emery pushes Jace again.

"Ash you better watch her" Jace said looking at me as Emery pushed him again.

All of the sudden Jace slaps Emery across her face and she doesn't even move, she just rolled her eye.

"One you should of just shot me, two are we gonna find out if I'm pregnant or not" she said walking out the door.

"No I'm done packing I'm leaving, Bye " Jace said getting his gun and keys and walked out the door.

I followed the two and locked the door behind me, walked down the steps and saw Emery waiting by the car.

I unlocked the car and she got in the back as I got in the car.

"You don't have to sit back there" I said started the car.

"I'm not sitting up there with you, and don't you dare fucking tell me your not gonna hurt me" she said looking out the window.

"Fine" i said getting up upset with her.

"No you don't get to be upset, you raped me not the other way around"

"Ok I get your mad but you need  to breath  for a second" I said trying to calm down myself.

"No you don't, I don't think you understand what's going on here, you abused me lied about it, left, came back years later, raped me, tried to convince me you love me and would never hurt me, and now we're going to get a pregnancy test find out if you got a 14 year pregnant" she said.

"And oh wait there's more, the thing that hurts the most if that I almost did trust you, I tried to help you, I killed someone for you, everything that happened, that I did was for you, if I had let him rape me and then leave with the slightest chance of leaving you alive after beating you up I knew you would hate yourself, I fought for you, I couldn't care any less about myself because I was and am so done with this bullshit, you hurt me , even though I didn't fully trust you, you still hurt me" she said as we pulled up to the Walmart.