Chapter 40

Ashton's POV

I can't believe I did that to her.  It's been two months we were talking, having a conversation, and I hurt her.

I didn't slap her, or push her, I fucking raped her. What the fuck is wrong with me.

It's been two months. She barely talks to me, I don't blame her at all. I just keep picturing her crying her heart out for me to stop. I still hear her screaming. The image of her trying to fight me keeps playing in the back of my head.

She fainted after. Her back was covered in blood. She wouldn't even let me help her she was so scared.

She had to get surgery because those guys fucked her up so bad. She had an injury on her back where they hit her so many times you could see her shoulder blade.

When she closed the door on me, I felt so much hate for myself and what I did to her. I've put her through so much and she can't even hate me for it.

The doctors said she would be fine after the surgery, but she had to stay there over night because of all the blood she lost.

When I finally got the door open I found her passed out on the floor in a pile of blood. Her clothes were soaked in blood.

I wanted to scream just looking at her. Saying she has been to hell and back is an understatement.

Flashback

"Emery open the door now"  I banged on the door loud enough our neighbors could here.

She's not saying anything. All of the sudden I hear a load thud from inside the bathroom.

I slam my body into the door so hard I break it open.

When I do I see Emery laying on the floor passed out in a pile of blood. Her blood.  She is soaked in it.

I get down on my knees in attempt to help her.

"Emery, please wake up I'm sorry"

"Please, please, I'm sorry, I hate myself for what if did, I'll make things better I promise just come back please" I said shaking her body.

I'm now covered in her blood.

Finally enough sense comes over me. I get up, grab my keys and Emery. I pick her up bridal style and carry her out of the apartment not bothering to lock the door.

I unlock the truck and lay her down in the back seat.

I get in the car and drive off to the hospital. I glance behind me for a quick second to see if she's ok but I know she isn't.

Finally I make it to the hospital and  I don't bother to park. I carry Emery out of the car and into the hospital.

"HELP, SOMEONE HELP PLEASE" I yelled still holding emery.

Someone came over and put Emery on a bed and started to drive her away while examining her.

"Help her please"

"We will do everything we can"'they said walking through doors while other employees stopped me.

2 hours later