Chapter 45

That stupid mother fucker just left and now I'm walking through the door.

I look at the couch and see that Emery isn't there. I knew she was playing around.

I look at the counter and see her sitting at one of the chairs facing me

"I didn't think he would do something like that, he's supposed to be my friend" said looking down at her hands.

I closed the door, locked it and walked over to her.

"What happened?" I asked confused by it all.

"When he asked to talk he thanked me for helping him with his sister, I was changed my shirt in front of him and didn't think anything of it, why the fuck am I so stupid, he asked to see my scar so I let him, and then I put my shirt on and tried to leave but he stoped me and told me he has feelings for me. I told him I can't, if I did anything relationship wise with him it would be crossing my boundaries I set for myself, and that he's 21 and I'm 14, and that I only see him as a friend" she said getting up and walking around.

"He has feelings for you" I knew that mother fucker wanted more than to be friends.

"He seemed upset by that and said he's sorry and walked out my room. After that the whole thing with the bathroom happened. And then we sat on the couch and like half way through the movie he started touching my thigh. I didn't know what to do so I asked you to pull me closer to you. He stoped for a little bit and then did it again. He kept bringing his hand higher. I moved my legs closer to yours thinking that if I moved away from him myself that he would get the idea but he didn't. So then I asked you for help again and pulled me to the side of the couch with you" she said looking at me now.

"He wasn't acting like this earlier. I don't want to fight him, he's my friend" she said.

"Emery he's not your friend if he told you he has feelings for you, you turned him down, and then inappropriately was touching you" I said walking up to hug her.

"I don't know what to do, I have to protect him and all of his friends now, because I killed Jace so they have no protection" she said not letting touch her.

"You did what?" I asked shocked.

"I killed Jace and I got footage of them bringing girls in and out of their warehouse, I wasn't thinking" she said panicking and putting the thumb drive on the counter.

I picked it up and put it in the safe in my room.

"He knows what high school I go to and everything, I made him the leader of their company now, he said he was different, I don't why I believed him, this is why I don't trust anyone" she said walking to her room.

"Emery why did you do that, do you know what he could do now?" I said following her.

"I know I'm sorry, god he knows where you live, Jesus what is wrong with me" she said putting her packing back on her bed.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I asked watching her put clothes out of her bag.

"I'm leaving, if I leave they'll follow me and not you" she said nearly crying now.

"Hey, look at me, your not leaving, I'm not gonna let them hurt you I promise"'I said pulling her to look at me.

"Don't make promises you can't keep, what happens when he ends up dead just like Jace and they all think I killed them just because I didn't like them, they'll come after me" she said pulling out of my grip.