Chapter 80

"If you keep fighting and screaming I'll do more then help you" he got on top of me so that his legs are straddle over each side of mine and his hand is around my throat again.

"Please. I'll listen. Your just hurting me ok. Please" I'm on the verge of tears.

Why do I keep having to give in to things I don't want to do.

He sighed smiling and hid his face in the crook of my neck. His hot breath making me fight every urge I have to cry.

I feel my heart break over and over again. He's sitting on top of me breathing on my neck. He took his hand from my neck and traced it all the way down my chest and and to my waist. As he gripped on my waist as he kissed my neck repeatedly.

I trying so hard not to cry. He promised. He promised me. Over and over again he wouldn't hurt me. I want to cry my heart out but I can't.

"Elliot please this isn't want I meant. Please stop"

"To bad" he said tracing his hand now up my shirt.

"Please. I'm sorry if I made you mad. Just stop. I'm sorry. Please Elliot"

"Are you gonna be a good girl?" He asked pulling back to look at me.

I paused trying to understand what's happening, to to understand that this is really happening. My brother, the one that promised me since the day he told me he was my brother that he wouldn't hurt me, is hurting me.

"Emery" he said gripping my breast of all the sudden.

I jumped feeling disgust spread through out my skin, my body. My skin turned cold with goosebumps as I basically yelled "Yes I'll be a good girl"

"Mhmm I don't believe you" he said massaging my breast and hiding his face back in my neck.

He kissed it harshly. I know that will leave hickories. Just another thing to remind me that my brother broke his promise.

" I promise I'll be a good girl" I basically screamed as I tried to push him off.

I felt him harden on top of me.  I feel disgusted with myself. My body. My pants are pulled down and he's sitting on top of me doing this.

"I don't believe you Emery...stop fighting me" he said as used his free to choke me again.

After some time of not being able to breath I nodded and he let go.

I gasped for breath as he continued to massage my chest and kiss my neck. I'm trying to not cry I really am.

I don't know how long I'll be able to not cry.

"Say I'll be a good girl for you daddy"

I felt myself completely stop breathing and stop caring. There's no way out of this.

"I'll be a good girl for you daddy" at this moment I wish someone would drive a knife through my chest.

"Good" he said lifting my shirt off my shoulders and over my head.

I want to cry. I might cry. My brother is doing this. My brother. The one I almost completely believed wouldn't hurt me. Why am I so stupid.