Chapter 75

Elliot's POV.

This girl seizes surprise me every day. I literally put her in the hospital and she is trying to make me feel better.

I feel guilty as hell for what I did to her. I'm her  brother and I did that to her. The way she described how she felt while I was hurting her keeps replaying in my mind.

How she felt like she deserved it because she pushed me. She didn't, no way in hell did she deserve it.

I had no right to put my hands on her.

Its now the second day in the hospital and the doctors say she will be able to go home tomorrow. Her surgery on her back is still healing which is to be expected.

I just realized that she still doesn't even know why she had it.

"You still don't know why you had to get surgery do you?" I asked sitting in the chair by her bed.

Ashton is in the chair on the other side of the bed.

"Hu, no I don't. A lot has been going on, so I never found out"

"Well you had fainted in gym class. You were standing right next to me though so I don't get why"

"I was burning up, my pain killers were warring off, we were jogging, and the male gym teacher was in my ass, so I guess you could imagine why now"

"Yeah that makes since" Ashton said nodding his head.

"Well after you fainted I took you to the nurses office, she took your temperature which was 106 I believe and said I need to take you to the hospital and that she'll tell someone to watch my classes"

"So you mean to tell me you haven't been to work since then?" She asked with raised eyebrows.

I nodded but not worried because I called out for two weeks yesterday day.

"Elliot you could get fired"

"I called out, it's fine I have that under control don't worry about it please" I'm trying to get her not to worry about it because there really isn't any reason to.

"Fine, what happened after that?"

"Well I left to the hospital with you, when I got there and they took you they wouldn't tell you anything because in their eyes I'm not related to you in anyway. Ashton showed up and they told him that it was because there was a cut on your back where the bruise was, it got infected and was killing the tissue in that area, they cut off the infection and the dead tissue" I said summing it up.

"So there is a spot on my back now where they cut off my skin?" She said shocked.

"Yeah" Ashton and I said agreeing.

After a long second of silence Ashton spoke up.

"So do you think your ok to tell me the rest of what happened with Cambul?" He asked cautiously.

I know what happened so I know it's hard to talk about. He violated the shit out of her. He basically grouped her.

Emery sighed and looked down taking in a deep breath.

"Where did I leave off?"

"He was trying to take you to the bathroom" I watched embarrassment was over face.

"He was pulling me by my arm, at that point I was already out of my seat, he had given me a choice for him to be mean or nice. Me refusing to do anything with him was him deciding that I wanted him to be mean. So he kept trying to t......." she stopped talking and just picked her head up.

"He kept trying to take me to the bathroom, I didn't know what else to say, I had already told him, that I am his duaghter and that I didn't want to do anything with him. So I said the one the I regret saying most to him, I told him I'm not ready. I didn't know what else to say. I didn't know what else to say. He would've kept trying. Instead he said "see that wasn't so hard, it's fine that your not ready but next time I won't care" he smacked my ass and sat back down in his seat after that" she had her head back down and wasn't looking at either one us.

"I don't to talk about it anymore. Elliot can you just tell him?" She asked siting back in her bed.

"Sure if that's what you really want" I said standing up.

"I can't bring myself to say the rest. I'm sorry" she looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Yeah it's ok I'll tell him, Ashton will you go outside with me" I said trying to squeeze Emery's hand before she pulled away.

I don't expect her to just act like nothing happened with me. I attacked her. She has a right to not want to be touched by me or scared of me it just hurts that I did that to my little sister and now she's scared of me.

I'm outside the room talking with Ashton now and I think she fell asleep inside.

Emery's POV

I just can't say anymore. It makes me realize that it actually happened and that it hurts.

I know how I feel about things I just keep it to myself. Most people are confused with there feelings. I'm not, I over analyze everything so I know why I feel a certain way or why I do something. Well most times.

I'm scared of Elliot. I know I told him it's ok and everything but he attacked me, because I was ignoring him. He slammed my head against a window, he nearly choked me unconscious, I tired fighting him and he hurt me worse. That was my brother I felt choking me, a person that shouldn't ever hurt me and he did it over  something as little as ignoring. So yeah I'm a little scared of him.

Everything just keeps replaying in my head. My dad, Ashton, Jace, his friends, the people I killed, John, Alex, everything that has happened keeps replaying. Its like me trying to make since of it all.

Of why I've been hurt so much. Of why so many people have an urge to hurt me and act on it. But at the end of the day, there isn't a reason. They just wanted to hurt me. Its as simple as that and it hurts.