Chapter 70

Ashton's POV

Elliot is really protective over Emery. I'm not surprised. He just found out he has a little sister that's been through a lot and probably feels like it's his fault even though it's not.

I just want them to realize that I'm here to help.

I really don't want Emery meeting her dad alone but she is persistent. I would just go in anyways but her dad would know me and things could go down hill.

Emery's POV

It's 2:30 and I'm about to head into the McDonalds in the mall.

I'm scared like crazy. And my breathing is messing up.

I have to get it under control though because I can't let my dad know I'm scared.

"You can go in now but you have to stay calm ok"

"Ok" I wasn't able to walk away because Elliot wouldn't let go of my arm.

"I know this maybe weird because we kinda just met not to long ago but I love you little sis so be careful"

It's not weird. I love him to to be honest. I feel safe and loved and looked after with him. He's my brother how could that be weird.

"I love you to big bro" I said walking away.

It's 2:45 and I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared right now. There are multiple ways this could go wrong.

I sit down all ready light headed because I'm scared and can't breath.

I really don't know how this will play out. The phone call went horrible and now I'm meating him in person.

Three months ago he was my dad, someone that I feared greatly and made a mistake but still my dad. Now all I can think about is that I'm scared of him.

"Emery Wilson the great enthusiastic daughter"

My breath hitched from his voice. He traced his hand along my back making me wince in pain.

"Hi dad"

"Hi stupid bitch" he whispered in my ear as his grip on my shoulder tightened and I have to use all my strength not to scream.

He's not hurting me on my stitches but the pressure he's using is hurting me.

"Please let go"

"Oh sure, I didn't mean to hurt you" he said smacking my shoulder and walking around the table to sit down in front of me.

If I don't cry from the physical pain he just caused me then I might from what is about to be said.

"You look sexy you know that"

I stop breathing completely and found myself fighting the urge to walk away.

Suddenly Elliot sits downs at the table next to me and I realized he is right in front of his biological father.

He also just put himself in danger because dad isn't to happy at the moment.

I quickly take my eyes off Elliot and down at the ground in front of me to keep Elliot from getting hurt.

I really wish he would have just listened to me.

"Please stop this isn't what we came here for" I said in the a shaky voice

I can't believe I just brought myself to say that. My brain wasn't even processing me say that I just did.

"Just let me bend you over the table and my problem will be solved"