Chapter 78

Emery's POV

I'm bleeding more then I thought I would. And my legs and stomach hurt more then my arms and hands.

My legs hurt the worst. It would probably be my legs, stomach, hands, and then arms, if we're leveling out the pain.

I stumble through the door startling  Elliot.

"What the fuck happened to you?" He said rushing over to me as I almost fell to the ground.

"My dumb ass trying to be a hero again" I said laughing but wincing.

"I told to you go throw the trash not stop a bar fight" he said as he set me down on the floor.

"Good observation brother" I said trying to get up.

"Now what the fuck are you doing?"

"I'm going to the bathtub so I don't get blood all over your floor. Do you mind not being a dick please?" I said finally standing.

"I'm sorry. What happened though?" He said helping me.

I just realized he was taking stuff out of the fridge so he left it open.

"Close the fridge Elliot" I said taking my arm from around his shoulders.

He lets go and runs to the fridge. By the time he gets back to me I'm already in the bathtub.

"Where dose it hurt?" He asked taking out a first aid kit.

"Ha, everywhere" I said laughing again.

"You have weird ass coping mechanisms Emery" he said looking at my arms.

And that just killed my mood. Now I need alcohol again. Here I am laughing about how ironic life is.

"What happened? Why are you coved in glass, and where all are you hurt?"

"I have glass in my legs, stomach, arms, and hands. That's it-"

"THATS IT, Emery your basically loosing blood like someone sliced your skin open"

"No actually, I'm not that was an exaggeration"

"Emery I'm serious"he said taking the glass out of my arms.

"God I need alcohol for this" I mumbled more to myself then to him but I guess he heard it.

"No you don't, promise me you won't turn to alcohol, promise me you'll talk to someone, me, anyone even if that means Ashton, just no alcohol Emery please"

If you looked at his face even for a second your could tell he's worried.

"I'm sorry, I won't, I'll talk to someone I promise ok" I said feeling stupid I said that

"It's ok, I just want you to be ok" he said as he kept taking glass of out my arm.

"This is gonna hurt" he said as he poured rubbing alcohol on my arm.

I screamed from it but kept my mouth shut so it was muffled.

"So stitches won't hurt you, but rubbing alcohol will" he said with a smirk.

"Shut up" I said resting my head against the wall.

"So are you going to tell me what happened?"

"There were these two guys-"

"GUYS?, Emery what happened?" He said looking at me as if I was shot.

"Elliot I'm fine, it wasn't like that" I said trying to calm him down.