Chapter 69

Elliot's POV

"I just sent it to him" I said letting them know I sent Cambul the address and time.

After Emery calmed down we got back in the car and have just been sitting here talking.

Emery hasn't really said anything other then she doesn't want to talk about it.

"Ok, Emery I know we said we wouldn't go in with you but I think we should" Ashton said making a point

Regardless if I said I'm not going in I still am she just doesn't know that.

"No absolutely not, you just saw what happen when he talked to me, what do you think will happen if he sees you"

"I don't know Emery but you just had a phone call from him and almost passed out"

"You heard that phone call, I am more then certain you would have reacted a similar way if your dad just told you that" she's getting upset now. I can tell in her voice.

The car went silent after she said that. It was almost like she didn't realize what she said until after she said it.

"Look Emery your probably right but I just don't want you getting hurt. He doesn't care that he's your dad meaning he will do anything he wants"

"I will be fine, I'll be in a public place if anything happens I'll scream or something"

"You and I both know you wouldn't do that"

"I'm not doing this with you Ashton neither one of you are going in with me"

No one said anything after that. The fear is evident in her face. She is scared to do this but won't admit it.

"Well it's 1:30 and you have to meet him at 3:00 so I think we should get you a different change  of clothes seeing as your shirt if covered in blood and your jeans look like they just sat in mud" I said trying to lighten the mood.

It didn't work at all though because it just brought up the reasons as to why her clothes look like that.

"Shit, Elliot didn't you have school?" Emery asked out of no where.

"I called out for a week" I did call out just not for a week. Two weeks.

"Alright well lets go get you some new clothes"

"I have my own money Ashton"

"And I'm still buying your clothes wether you like it or not"

"Your gonna have to deal with that from two people now so I would get used to it" I said agreeing with Ashton.

"Oh my lord, can we just go to the store" she said buckling her seat belt.

"How's your back you haven't had any pain killers today" I asked noticing she kept wincing every now and then.

"A pain in the ass" she said chuckling

"Here take these" I said getting out two pain killers and water.

I handed her them and she swallowed them quickly and sitting back.

"Alright off to the store drug addict" I said starting the car.

I was laughing but realized her and Ashton had serious faces.

"What am I missing?"

No one said anything.

"Another story for another time, she needs clothes right now though" Ashton said giving me a pleading look.

I looked back at Emery and she was  looking out the window. She looked like she was thinking.