Chapter 67

Elliot's POV

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Why would you do that to her? Shes 14" I said trying to be quite but talking with Ashton

It's the morning now and she's still asleep in bed.

I'm trying not to hit Ashton right now for the sake of Emery but I don't think it's working.

"I don't know I wasn't thinking, if you knew more about it you would hate me just as much as I do"

"What do you mean more about it?"

I thought I knew everything. Maybe not the details, I don't really want to but at the same time I need to know how bad he hurt her.

"She was mad and wasn't thinking and asked me to just tell her how I hurt her the second time. I don't know what is wrong with me but I snapped at her and instead of telling her I showed her. She kept crying and screaming for me to stop. She tried fighting me and everything but I just kept going, I hurt her and I hate my self for it. I'm trying to be better but I just keep hurting her in the process"

God I hate him. I'm speechless. She fought and screamed and he just kept going. I can't even imagine how she feel rights now.

I was sexually abused in foster care but never raped. Just being sexually abused turned my life upside down in so many ways. I can't even imagine how she feels.

"Ashton, keep your distance. Watch yourself when your with her. Make boundaries. Go to therapy or something I don't know but if you ever touch her again I won't think about killing you I'll just do it"

"I know trust me"

Why couldn't he just tell Cambul no and not take her. Why couldn't I have found her sooner. All of this could have been avoided had I found her sooner.

I'm sorry Emery I should have found you sooner, I thought.

"What time is it?" Emery asked waking up.

I checked the clock by the bed.

"8:32" I said looking over at her.

"We need to figure things out"

I don't think she has ever just taken a moment to breath and calm down.

"You just woke up and you already want to figure things out" I said walking over to her.

"We can't stay here. I think I should talk to him"

"What?" Both Ashton and I said surprised and confused.

"I can't keep running from him. One way or another he will find me. The longer I run the madder I'll make him. I have to go back to him when the 6 moths are up he can either find me hurt me or I can go back with him and deal with the god knows how long consequences and I won't know how bad they will be. I'm scared to death by him but I can't run"

I don't even know what to say. She's right. She can't run and either way she will see him again.

"We have to plan this out Emery we can't just rush into it" i said helping her up.

Emery's POV

I know what I'm saying is crazy and as much as I don't want to do it I have to.

I'm thinking of all the possible outcomes from this.

He could have a gun and just kill me, he could actually hurt me like Ashton did, he could decide to take me back home and hurt me, he could snap at me, he could say something that could make me completely hate myself for good. I don't know what will happen it could either go really bad or semi decent.

"Are you serious? Your not actually thinking of going through with this Emery?" Ashton said getting up.

"I have to. What else am I gonna do?"

"Emery you didn't see the look in his eyes when he was talking about you. It was like he didn't care at all that he was talking about his daughter. He'll hurt you the second he gets"

He's right I didn't see the look on his face and I'm scared to death by what could happen but I can't run.

"That's why she's not going alone"

"What?, neither one of you can go with me. The second he sees Ashton had something to do with this he'll snap and do only god knows what, if he sees you Elliot I don't even know how that one will turn out"

Every one is silent for a second thinking on what to do.

"Then Ashton won't go, I will. He won't know who I am. I won't even sit by you. We'll go to a public place and you can talk their. I'll sit at different table near by and watch incase anything happens"

"No that's to risky, you'll get hurt, he'll know something is up"

"Then we make it so that he doesn't"

"No, your gonna get hurt, I don't want you near him. Neither of you. I'm serious"

I don't want them getting hurt because of me. I just found that Elliot's my brother and wether I like it or not i know I will grow to love him so I don't want him getting hurt for me.

"Alright fine. I'll stay away but the second something happens you call me" Elliot said walking up to hug me.