Chapted 52

Emery's POV

"You don't have to share anymore if you don't wan to" Alex said to me.

"I want to because it will be difficult to bring me to be able to talk again, unless you don't want to hear anymore" I said looking at Alex and then Ashton.

"Well some how this kid has a good influence on you, and he got you to talk, and I want you to keep talking to us but only if your comfortable" Ashton said looking at me.

"Somehow, I am an amazing kid, I have a good influence on everyone"Alex said pretending to be offended.

I laughed at what Alex said. He can't even complete an English assignment.

"I want you to keep going only if your comfortable though" Alex said looking at me.

"Ok I said continue.

****
"Alright well I think we should stop for the sake of my mental hood" Alex said trying to process everything I just said.

I told him everything that just happened in my life.

"Well there is nothing else to tell" I said getting up and stretching.

"I don't know how you are so calm and collected by everything you've been through" he said watching me drink water.

"Honestly I don't know how to answer that. I'm not freaking out like any other person should be, but I'm still tripping" I said walking back to the couch.

"I don't know. Are you ok though?" He asked as I sat down back on the couch.

"Are you sane? Like are you going insane or something?" Alex asked.

"I don't know Alex I might be"I said looking at Alex.

"More explaining"he said with raised eyes brows.

"I mean think about it. How would I not be going insane after everything" I said still looking at Alex.

"You love her?" Alex asked suddenly.

"Yes, I tried not to, and I would hate me after what I did but she doesn't and I love her for who she is not for her body or anything else" Ashton said looking at me.

I can't even look at him how can he sit there and tell me that he loves me or something after everything.

"Do you love him?" Alex asked with raised eyebrows.

"I can't answer that" I said looking at the ground.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused

"I don't think I know what love is Alex, and I'm not about to get all emotional with you so keep it rational"

"Do you still think of what he did to you?" Alex asked asked trying to look at me.

"Every day"I said still looking at the ground

"I don't know if she needs a hug but I certainly do?"Alex asked playing around.

I walked over to Alex and sat by him.

"You wanna hug?" I asked looking at him.

He jumped on me and hugged me.
His head was leaning on my chest and his arm was around my waist.

"Is this ok?" He asked looking so comfortable he could fall asleep.

"No" Ashton said looking at Alex.

Alex picked his head up and looked at Ashton shocked.

"Are you guys like together or something" Alex said looking at Ashton.

"No." Ashton said getting up.

"Why?"i said looking at Ashton and then Alex.

"Are you intimate?" Alex asked looking at me. 

"NO" I said confused as to why he's asking this.

"Why are you asking this?" I'm a little annoyed with Alex's question. I mean I'm hugging him right now and he's asking if I'm intimate with Ashton, of all people"

"Because he thinks I'm jealous" Ashton said walking into the kitchen.

"Why would you be jealous Ashton?" I asked laughing.

"I don't know ask him" he said nearly choking on water.

I swear these two give me a big ass headache some times.

"Ok how the hell are you so calm?" Alex said getting up.

"Oh please your acting like a girl" I said going to get water.

"Your a girl and your taking this shit like a guy. Are you a girl?" Alex asked looking at me.

"Yes I'm a girl Alex, sit down and take a breath" I said trying not to laugh.

"I wanna talk to you about something" I earned a look from both the boys when I said that and almost choked on my water.

"Jesus chill out, its about school" I sat down on the couch and calmed down.

"Oh what's up?" Alex asked

"You said you were giving info about me to Mr. Nelson and that got you out of late assignments, don't lie to me either because I listened to you say it. Why? What is going with Mr. Nelson?"

"He told me not to say anything so I can't say anything"

"Alex really, a teacher is asking god knows what about me and your giving him info, and it's getting you out of assignments, what the fuck is going on?"

"Alright Fine." Ashton sat down by Alex and listened as he explained.

"He's just asking questions like, have you ever been on a date, what's your favorite flower, what's your bed time, what do you like to do on the week ends, favorite color and all that, there was this one time he asked for your number and stuff but I told him that would be a little weird. After that he just kept asking personal questions like where were you born and what not"

"Why the fuck is he so concerned? And if he is so concerned 1 why is it getting you out of assignments and 2 why the fuck doesn't he just ask me himself. What the fuck is wrong with people. I'm a student not a friend from collage. He doesn't need to know that shit, oh my lord really. What the fuck. Wow this is gonna be fun now" I said getting up and laughing.

"I kinda think he has a thing for, you especially with all the staring" Alex shrugged his shoulders while saying that.

"That's the problem" Ashton said catching on.

"I don't want to be around some ground ass teacher, my teacher, that may or my not have feeling me Alex"

"Relax he won't try shit, especially if I'm always there"

"I shouldn't have to worry about wether or he will try something. He shouldn't even be thinking like that"

"Yeah I agree with Emery Alex, let's just sleep on it and talk about it tomorrow, I want you staying home by the way"

Ashton got up and went to his room while me and Alex fell asleep on the couch.