Chapter 61

Emerys POV

I'm sitting in English class now and i keep getting petty ass looks from every one including Mr. Nelson.

It's either a you deserved it look or are you ok look. And I can't blame them it's probably because I didn't bother to cover up my bruised face.

I'm wearing this stupid new uniform and I swear the skirts are so short the girls could just go back to dressing like sluts. On top of that I'm not wearing a fucking bra either.

God life couldn't get any better.

I have my hoodie on though and I'm just waiting for one of the teachers to tell me to take it off.

I sigh wishing that I was invisible right now. I lay my head down on my desk wishing I didn't have to come to school today.

I wouldn't be able to  stand being watched or asked if I was ok today by Ashton. I can handle the glares or the pity from school just not from Ashton.

I still can't believe my dad thinks that about me. I'm tired of trying to make people happy just so they can turn around and hurt me.

The bell rings and every one in class starts packing up to leave. 

"Emery stay behind for a second please" and that ladies and gentlemen is the voice of not only Mr. Nelson but a conversation I was dreading to have.

Every one in class has packed and left and now their are only two people in this room, me and him.

And the crowd goes wild applauding at his recent action. What did he do. He closed the fucking door.

"Mind telling me what's so funny Emery?"

I didn't realize I was laughing until he said something.

"Nothing, What did you need me for?"

"Well wanna tell  me what's going on here?"

He sat at a students desk right in front of me, turned facing me.

And so it begins. Go I swear I use sarcasm on a daily basis.

"Which part, the face or the jacket?" I said that with a smirk on my face.

"Both, start with the face though. I heard what happened. Wanna tell me your side?"

"Ha. You heard huh. Yeah sure I'll tell you. It was arrogant teen age boys being footballs players"

"I'm serious what happened?"

"You know you seem to be really invested in me and my personal life Mr. Nelson. Wanna tell me what that is about?" I raised my eye brows prying for information.

I sat back in my seat and slouched. My school skirt came up and I pulled it down immediately after.

It's amusing how he looked at me but didn't say anything.

"I care about you. Your my student. I have a right to know your personal life to know if your ok or not"

"Like where I was born, my favorite flower, or if I've ever been on a date or not" i looked at him dead in the face and said that.