Chapter 86

Elliot's POV.

"And you guys didn't want to call me why?"Alex asked said upset we didn't tell him Emery was in the hospital.

"Alex, it gets worse just wait"

—————

I just finished telling Alex everything that happened aside from at my place.

"You attacked her?"
Alex asks.

I just nod knowing it gets worse

"She fainted, got surgery, left the hospital because her dad was coming, found out your her brother, snapped at Ashton, called her dad and that turned out horrible, met up with her dad and he basically assaulted her, you attacked her, she went to the hospital with a minor concussion, went back to your place and something happened there"

"Yeah" Ashton and I nod our heads at the same time.

"She's probably loosing her fucking mind right now"

"Ashton you know how Emery is, even if she's mad at you she won't yell at you or anything because she doesn't want to hurt you"

"That's not the worse part" I said loud enough so that only we could hear.

"What happened at your place Elliot? Tell me you didn't hurt her again" Ashton said looking at me.

"Just listen"

"At first all I remembered was that I was helping her take the glass out from the fight you guys know about that now, well I was helping her, and then the next I know she's saying please.-"

"Oh god" Alex said understanding.

"What happened Elliot?"

"And I looked around us and I realize I was sitting on top of her"

"Elliot what did you do?" Alex said getting upset.

Ashton didn't say anything.

"She was shirtless completely shirtless, and I was sitting on top of her. I threw myself off her and for the first five seconds she looked so helpless and empty that she's didn't even get up right away. When she did she pulled up her pants-"

"Elliot no" Alex said sound like he wasn't believing this.

"And put back on her shirt. She went to leave but I asked her did I hurt you? She said yeah, you did. She sounded so broken and hurt. She just walked into the bathroom and stayed there for while. When she came back out she looked like she had been crying. She asked to use my phone she didn't even look at me once.

I didn't realize. I just kept begging her to tell me what I did but she wouldn't. She just kept telling me that if she told me I would hate myself and that she would to for telling me. So she couldn't tell me and she didn't

She wouldn't look at me, stand by me, sit by me, she was barely breathing around me, she had to force herself to let me help her get the glass out of her legs. She was crying, covering her mouth.

And then later on we tried watching a movie but I started remembering what I did.

I paused the movie and waited a couple minutes before I told her.

She just said say something please. I said I remember. She got up and walked around the couch covering her mouth as she started crying.

When I tried to calm her down. She told me to stop,just stop caring about her. And to take her home. She was sobbing the whole way here. And then we got here she just stoped"