Chapter 46

"I'm sorry" she said resting her head back on the bed.

He neck is visible and it's making me think things I shouldn't especially not right now.

"What?" She said with her head turned forwards me.

"Nothing"

"What is it Ashton?"

"You just, your...."

"Ashton" she said lifting her head.

"No, it's nothing" I said shaking my head and running my hands down my face.

"Ashton What is it?, I'm what?" She said getting up but almost falling before I pulled her back down.

Why dose she keep falling.

"Your sexy, I shouldn't be thinking  that while we're talking about this, I should be thinking about why you keep falling, or if your stomach is ok, or about the fact that you feel like your suffocating around me, but instead I'm thinking that" I said facing her.

She got up but almost fell by tripping over her feet. I caught her in time but realized she's shaking like fucking crazy.

"Your shaking" I said holding up her arms.

"I know" she said pulling her arms out of my grasp.

She backed up to the wall and wrapped her arms around her body.

"I made you uncomfortable" I said realizing.

"I've been shaking all day but yes"

"Why?"

"I don't know"

"How have you been sleeping?"

"Fine"

"I'm serious"

"I don't. Every time I close my eyes I see you or my dad. And you look mad. So I don't sleep"

I sighed "Emery"

"I'm sorry, I just can't. I get scared and I can't breath, and paranoid as hell so I just don't"

"Come here" I said feeling disappointed in myself.

She walked over to me and stood there with her arms still wrapped around her looking any ware other then me.

"Can I touch you?"

"Ashton I-"

"Please"

She slowly loosened her arms and held the rim of her shirt.

"I'm going to finish putting your clothes away and then we're gonna try something. I'm not going to hurt you either"

She didn't have many clothes left to put away so I didn't mind.

I looked at her a realized she was still wearing jeans and her oversized shirt.