Final Stroke

hello ! kenmuffins here, formerly yarxxz.

i'm forever happy you're enjoying eternal thoughts to your heart's content. for that, thank you for 95.8k reads 🥳

for this update i'm dropping by to say i'm so very excited for the 2-part movie to be released this year and the next ! our fandom wouldn't be dry no more because Free: The Final Stroke will serve as the much awaited finale of the journey of the boys we loved so dear.

tbh i'm still not ready to let these men go😭 after three fruitful seasons and a couple of wholesome ovas and movies, the house of memories i keep of them are so immense that i literally can't just stay still. but all things do come to and end and ofc their story is no exception.

i have no idea how the movie/s will go but i'm thinking it will be a snippet of the boys' current lives; careers they pursued besides swimming, personal matters enough to be shared like new found hobbies and such, love interests maybe (ISTG THO IF THEY REVEALED AT LEAST ONE SHIP LIKE MAKOHARU OR PERHAPS SOSOURIN AS A CANON COUPLE I WILL CELEBRATE LIKE CRAZY) and many other possibilities !

all in all i can't wait.

kyoani will never disappoint that i know for sure.

catch up with me if you'd please ! let's talk about random stuffs on my anitwt acc where i'm the most active these days @/necomatose. yes it's the one w/ the orange themed layout and a baby gojo icon🤲🏻 (where are my gojo simps and jjk stans at) frankly it hasn't been long, prolly 2 months, since i made that acc but i've found myself another home besides stan twt so i'm really enjoying my time there.

i'm really excited ! their chapter's about to close.

see you everyone !

let's be there on their final stroke.