Great

"Tell me, (y/n)," mumbled the pink haired right beside you, sweaty and all right after the basketball game ended and his team won with a sweep. "Tell me I looked good earlier," he smiled, that cheeky smile making your heart pound faster than he ever dribbles a ball. You take out a fresh towel from his sports bag, faced him. "Looked good?," you shake your head with a chuckle, dabbing the fluffy towel across his forehead and down his temple and jaw. "Instead of asking did you do good earlier, you were asking if you looked good? Really, Kisumi?," you couldn't stop from grinning, so does Kisumi as he grins, leaning in your touch—though it was only the cloth touching his face—with his eyes closed. "Then tell me if I was good on both," he opened his eyes, his cobalt blues meeting your own. Of course you were so good, you thought, scooting closer towards him on the bench you were sitting at and reaching out, now rubbing the towel against his damp, adorable pink hair. He's not just good. Kisumi's more than that. More than his talent, the way he cares for his little brother, his friends, he's more than that. You placed the wet towel down, held both his cheeks as you met eyes once more. "You were great."