Long Time

Aren't you guys the best? Eternal Thoughts has now reached 12k reads! Thank you so much💙

Also, long time no see! I'm extremely sorry for being inactive for an awful amount of time. I was working on something lately and that's this chapter will be all about.

By working on something, do I mean Tsurune: Archery Thoughts? Nope. I'm afraid not anymore. I took time off writing for Tsurune and now I had a new, juicy project that I'm so optimistic about.

It had to do something with volleyball, it's main characters being students from Karasuno High School, and the antagonists are the Aoba Johsai, Shiratorizawa, Nekoma, Fukurodani etc.

YES. CALM DOWN. It's a brand new book about Haikyuu.

I came across Haikyuu one destined day—lol—as I switched between channels. I stumbled upon it and continued watching althrough out even though at that time, the episode currently on air is somewhere around 16; S2. Plus it was Tagalog dubbed.

Anyway, as I was saying, my new book will be all about Haikyuu. The title would be Haikyuu!: Striking Thoughts and as of today, I have made over 30 drafts. I guess that explains why I haven't been updating one of these days. I was too busy fangirling and crafting drafts.

Note that it will be a 2 in 1 oneshots book. It means it will be having a collection of character x reader and yaoi oneshots all in one book. I've thought why not combine them both, it'd be entertaining. I also don't want to make separate books so I just summed them all up.

I'll be posting examples in the next chapter. Be sure to be the first ones to see💙

For those of you here who are fans of the said anime, guys, this is it! Wait for this book, wait for it to give you wings and fly! Focus muna ako dito; I'll be updating Eternal Thoughts still, but expect slow ones for I want to give Striking Thoughts more detailing and effort. Hope you understand.

'Til next time, freebies.

• • •

“In a sport where the ball can't touch the floor, here, your heart will be touched.”

Haikyuu!: Striking Thoughts.

Coming soon.