Chili

"Here you go," you chirped, handing your blonde boyfriend a random sweet. The sudden action surprised him, yet his shocked features automatically lit up, almost like in awe when he gets it from you, and flashed a triumphant smile. "I loved this flavor, you seem to really know me well, (y/n-chan)," Nagisa mumbles, blushing as he held the sweet delicately. You fought to smile back, your gaze lingering on the supposed-to-be innocent treat in his hands. You honestly couldn't wait for Nagisa to eat it. To see his reaction. But he's taking too long and you can't deny you're growing impatient. Usually he would go at it as instantly as he could but today Nagisa just wouldn't dig into it. Wait for it, you remember his friends told you when they first enlightened you of their prank they plan to pull on the teen. Fine, you sighed. You waited. You did. Moments later Nagisa's finally bringing it up to his mouth, slowly, slowly--there. Now all you had to do is watch. Not even a second had passed Nagisa's face is at its reddest and he was fanning his mouth uncontrollably. He was panicking, asking for water or milk he was so desperate to relieve it, and you had to admit it was hilarious. "Was that chili?!" he shouted. That's when you crack up, laughing as hard as ever. "(Y/n)!!" He whined in between adorable sobs.