Chapter 25: Best left as a Mystery

~A/N: Thank you guys for making this book #1 in Inkopolis! now thank you all so much and on to the story!~

For most of the day we were in bed cuddling and just talking until I fell asleep.

<Hachi's Pov>

I slowly moved away from Y/n and quickly called Ray.

"Hello? Oh Hachi, what up man?" Ray spoke

"Hey Ray! I wanted to ask you a question."

"I'll answer as best I can."

"Okay cool! I was wondering if you could meet me at Sean's food truck in about an hour."

"Uh, sure. May I ask why?"

"It's about Y/n... I just need a guy's view on things."

"Oh, um. Hachi I'm not sure if I could be the best of help.."

"Just meet me at Sean's and ill ask you more."

"Fine, i'll meet you there in a few." Ray sighed.

"Thank you! See you soon!" I cheered and hung up.

~Time Skip~

I walked over to Sean's and saw that Ray was chilling with his phone in hand and his attire was changed a bit. He wasn't wearing what Y/n gave him. Instead it was wearing his forge mask, Rockin Leather Jacket and he kept the Neo Octoling boots. I was a bit sad to see Ray fall back into his insecurities.

"Hey Ray! Thanks for meeting me!" I smiled at him. Ray looked back at me and gave a happy expression.

"Hey Hachi, what is it that you wanted to talk about?" Ray asked.

"Um, its about Y/n.. I don't want to lose her and I need advice!" I cried, gripping his sleeve.

"Hachi, You are an amazing person and I'm telling you that you two are made for each other. All I can say is to make sure you guys have communication and tell each other everything you are comfortable saying." Ray spoke and gave a nod of happiness.

'Ray um. I also wanted to ask if you had a crush on someone...' Hachi thought. "I wanted to ask something a bit... Personal." I said with a sudden change of tone. It caught Ray off guard.

"Um.. Okay, what do you want to know?" Ray asked hesitantly.

"Do you have a crush on anyone?!" I blurted out a bit too quickly. Ray's face turned a bit of a light teal as he looked away to see if anyone was there.

"Look Hachi, I do have one-"

"Really?! Who? I want to know! Octo to Octo who is it?" I practically begged him to tell me.

"Hachi, I trust you, I really do but I know for a fact that my crush will definitely not like me back." He chuckled and glanced at his phone.

"Rayyyyyy, Pleaseeee, at least a hint? Other than the fact that he is in the S4." I asked with hope in my eyes. Ray sighed and chuckled.

"I'll tell you but please don't do anything to harass him. I feel like he'll despise me even more." Ray spoke. I nodded my head frequently, containing my excitement to the best of my abilities.

"It's-"
"RAY!" A voice shouted. We both turned around to see Sancus with his usual smile and Cara with her tired morning expression. My ears drooped a bit knowing that Ray wasn't going to tell me now. Ray chuckled and stood up and looked at me.

"I guess it's best left as a Mystery... For now, I'll see ya later Hachi" Ray chuckled a bit before walking away. I sat there with no satisfaction.

"Sancuss Whyyyyyy I was so close but yet so far! Well, at least I got his opinion on how our relationship is going so far." With that I began to walk home to my lovely girlfriend.

"I'm coming home Y/n."