Chapter 10: Buttons and Mixed Meanings

This isn't my post :)

~Warning some dirty innuendos are in this chapter~
~you have been warned~

"Okay here look at the buttons." I said as I took him by the top button of his shirt.
"So how I do this is that I look for the first button hole of the shirt. Then grab the first button, like so." I explained as I buttoned the first button.

He looked at me as if I had solved an extremely hard equation. His red eyes sparked as I buttoned the next one. After a minute or so I was on the last few buttons and looked up at him.

"You want to do the last few?" I asked him.

"Yeah! I think I can do it from here." He chuckled. He began to button up the last few.

'How cute!'

"There! I did it!" He smiled.

I looked at his shirt to see that one button was off. I looked at him to see a very happy and proud octoling. Without thinking I grabbed the bottom of his shirt to fix the last button. The button was being very stubborn and didn't want to cooperate, so me being the stubborn O/I I yanked the shirt closer to me and did my best to fix the messed up button. Forgetting that there was an Octoling in the shirt and continued to fumble with the difficult button.

"Umm, Y/n... you're being a bit rough don't you think?" Hachi finally spoke after a few minutes.

I looked at the flustered and blushing Hachi. Not realizing the position I put the poor octo in I just simply took the comment and made it... Interesting to say the least.

"Do you want me to be gentle?" I asked, trying not to laugh.

"I mean I would prefer that. The way you tug is pretty harsh. I just don't want to ruin the clothes." He said looking at the shirt.

"Oh Hachi, no need to be worried. I know you wouldn't mean to." I spoke with a smile.

"Um, y/n. Your hands are um.. Still on the button." He said with his face a dark magenta.

"Oh, it's still stuck, let me fix it really quick." I spoke. "Actually, can you sit on the couch?" I asked.

Hachi did what I asked and sat on the couch. I go over to him and bend down in front of him, grabbing a hold of the stubborn button. Hachi jumped at the sudden contact. His face, still burning magenta.

"T-That was a very sudden action y/n.." Hachi said looking into my e/c eyes.

"I'm sorry Hachi, I need to be a bit rough with this button." I said yanking the item closer to me. He straightened his posture when I yanked the shirt. His face basically said,

'What is she doing?!'

I kneeled down and began to fumble with the button once more. Hachi covered his bushing face and some quiet squeals from embarrassment. I chuckle at his embarrassment and cuteness. Finally I stopped teasing him and fixed the button.

"There It's fixed." I smiled at him.

He peeked through his hands and exhaled. He leaned back and relaxed.

"You can sleep in the main room. I'll sleep on the couch." I yawned.

"Oh, y/n you can sleep in your room I'll take the couch. You have done so much for me." He said, standing up.

"Hachi it's fine. You made this night, a night to remember. I'm gonna hit the hay. Good night Hachi." I said grabbing a blanket and pillow from my room.

I show him my room and the bathroom. Telling him where the extra blankets and pillows were if he needed them.

"Good night Y/n, and thank you." He smiled.

"Sweet dreams Hachi. And It's no problem."