Chapter Four: Texts

Art isn't mine :)

I made my way home and flopped on my bed.

"Today was quite eventful" I spoke as I looked at the ceiling.

Staring at the boring walls and ceiling I looked at my phone. No notifications.

'My life in a nutshell.. Should I text Ray or the others? Hachi?'

My face turned into a light f/c as I thought of Hachi. He was just too adorable. I grabbed my phone and looked at my wallpaper as I looked for Inktube. In the middle of a video I got a message from Sancus.

S= Sancus
Y= Y/n

S: Hey Y/n! I was wondering If you wanted to battle with us tomorrow? If not I understand I just thought I'd ask because we really want to know more about you as an individual, and because Ray, Cara and myself want to be friends with you. :D

Y: Oh, uh sure I don't think I have anything to do tomorrow, but If anything comes up I'll let you know

S: Fresh! And I hope I'm not pressing you to do anything you don't want. I would hate to do that to anyone.

Y: No you aren't, and I'm happy you are inviting me to a battle to be honest. I've never had anyone do that lol
S: Really! You seem like a very fresh o/i! I find that hard to believe. Well, I'll let you get rested since Ray wants to play one of his favorite ranked modes, which If I recall is Splat Zones. So get some sleep! :3

Y: Lol, Okay Sancus I'll get some sleep. :)

After the converversation I got another Message from Cara

C= Cara

Y= Y/n

C: Hi! Just wanted to say have a good night and It was amazing to meet you and I hope we can hang out more :)

Y: Thank you! It was a pleasure to meet you guys as well.

C: Well, get some rest you'll need it to be in your best shape for battles! Good Night! :>

Y: Good night and the same goes to you

After that conversation I was waiting to get a text from Ray but It never came. And I took both Sancus' and Cara's advice and went to sleep.

2:20 AM

I tossed and turned as I looked around the dark room. I yawned and looked at my window to see it was still pitch black. I heard a vibration, knowing that It was my phone, I grabbed my phone to see what was up. It was Ray.

'Is he really up at this hour? What does he want?'

R= Ray

Y= Y/n

Ray: Hey Y/n. I know it's late, or early... but I wanted to tell you I'm sorry for my episode yesterday, It was very improper for me to act like that. I hope you can forgive me. Once again I apologize for texting you at such a late hour and I hope you have nice slumber. Good Night.

'He's apologizing? Why? He had an episode and that okay, something triggered it. It's not his fault.'

I left him on read and fell back to sleep, wondering what caused his episode to trigger.

Dream

"Please, Stop it! I didn't do anything to you guys!" I cried. I saw my old team laughing at me and threw my F/w now in pieces. I grabbed the parts of the weapon and looked up at the three with tears threatening to fall.

"Oh please this is why you aren't a part of the team anymore. Just suck it up and go! You are never allowed to join this team again." The leader sneered, as the other two chuckled. The three left with fits of laughter. I looked down and saw my precious f/w broken and soon tears started to fall.

"I'll never trust a team like I did this one... I'll never trust like I did once before..."

End of Dream

I woke up with beads of sweat on my forehead and was short of breath. I looked at the time to see that It was 7:00. I sluggishly got dressed and ate breakfast. I grabbed all my needed items and walked over to the front door.

'Oh wait I was gonna buy the f/a today.'

I went and got 15, 500 coins to get the item.

'I hope they still have it in f/c.'

I then locked my door and walked to Inkopolis like I did the day before.