Chapter Seven: Moon Light

~Art isn't mine :3~

F/s/t= favorite sweet treat

    I was dragged for what felt like hours when it was only 15 minutes.

"Okay, Put this on." Hachi said, giving me a bandana.

"Why? Are you gonna Squidnap me?" I said holding the item.

"No! I would never do that! I just want this to be a surprise. Now, pretty please put it on?" He said giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Okay you cute octo." I said. Covering my mouth right after I said that. He chuckled and showed his precious smile.

"You're a cute o/i yourself." He said, as he grabbed the bandana. "Okay i'm going to put this on you and guide you, okay?" He said with his comforting voice.

"Alright I'll trust you. Don't break it." I said.

He took my hand and led me to only Cod knows where. I was walking, trying not to fall in front of him and roaming Octolings and Inklings. I then felt him stop in in front of me.

"Can I take this off now?" I whined a bit. He chuckled at my childness.

"Just give me a moment, and I'll tell you when to take off the bandana." He said letting go of my hand. The frigid air suddenly hit me like a burst bomb. After a few grunts and squeaks that Hachi made he finally spoke.

"Okay, take it off!" He said excitedly.

I began to untie the bandana but struggled a bit.

'Cod, Hachi can tie a knot.'

"Do you need help Y/n?" He asked with a bit of a chuckle.

"Yes, you know how to tie a good knot."I chuckled. He untied the cloth and took it off. I opened my eyes and saw a nice little picnic set up on Manta Maria with a view of the ocean.

"Well, do you like it?" Hachi asked, a bit nervous.

"Hachi, this is beautiful. But how did you know I was going to be at the Hotel?" I said, looking into his red orbs.

"Well you see. I was the number that texted you." He chuckled.

"But your name isn't Hachi.. It's um.. Here look." I said showing him his name.

"Yeah, I picked my name, remember? What does that spell backwards?" Hachi said.

"So it's, tnegA. A... g...e..n..t. Agent?" I said questionably.

"Yup, you smart Shwaffle. It's Agent." He smiled and booped my nose.

I covered my nose and looked at him with a playful glare. He looked at me and guided me to sit down on the plaid blanket. There were various sweets and snacks. I took a bite of F/s/t and savored the bite.

"Wait, why is your name Agent backwards?" I asked munching on the treat.

"That's because that was an old nickname as for why it was backwards... just to mess with you." He giggled and took some chips.

"How dare you?!" I said in a joking manner. I laughed after as I saw his face showing him being "offended". Hachi and I were busting up over stupid jokes and dumb things we've done. Hachi reached for F/s/t and he noticed that it was the last one.

"Hey, Y/n I was wondering if you wanted to share F/s/t? It's the last one and I saw you eating it throughout our conversation." He said holding the treat.

"Oh, if you want to share it, that's cool." I said with a giggle.

"Let's just split it, it's always kind to share." He said as he ate half of the F/s/t. "Here is the other half, I hope you don't mind that I bit it." He said, giving me the piece.

"Oh that's okay. Thank you." I smiled and munched on the treat. A breeze came by as I shivered as the cold air hit my s/t skin.

"Are you cold? Here.." He stood up and took off his jacket and wrapped it around me. "Is that a bit better?" he asked as he zipped up the jacket.

"I'm a bit warmer now. Thank you." I smiled at him. He smiled back and looked at my e/c eyes.

"Also, um... I had one more thing to show, or give you." Hachi said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hachi, you have done so much for me tonight. What else could you possibly give me?" I said with a chuckle.

"Well, I hope you like it.." He said and handed me a f/c box. "Open it." was all he said.

I looked at the box and began to open it. I looked at Hachi before looking at what's in the box and saw his eyes open with excitement. I looked down and saw f/a and it was f/c.

"Hachi.... I..."

"You don't like it?" He said sadly with his ears going down a bit.

"I love it!" I smiled and tackled him into a hug. I could feel his body stiffen at the sudden hug and felt his breath hitch. I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back with a tint of magenta dusting his cheeks.

"Can I put it on you?" He asked shyly. I nodded and pushed my messy t/c tentacles out of my face. I handed him f/a and waited for him to put it on. "And it is... On!" He smiled.

"It's beautiful." I said admiring the accessory. He gently grabbed my chin and looked into my shining e/c eyes as I locked mine into his red ones

"Not as beautiful as you."

My heart was about to explode. He was too Cod dang cute! I was blushing a dark f/c hue. My e/c locked with his red ones. I didn't want to look away and by the looks of it neither did Hachi. I absentmindedly began to lean closer to the Octoling. It felt like Hachi was pulling me closer until our lips united. His soft lips pressed against my own sent my heart aflame. I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. We pulled away, gasping for air. Both of our faces are a blushing mess.

"Hachi... I.." I looked away with my smile not wanting to leave.

"I'm sorry if you weren't ready or if you even wanted this to happen!" He pulled away covering his face with his hands.

'The poor Octo is a blushing mess'

I chuckled at his shyness and put my hands on his. He peeked through his fingers and looked at me. His red eyes shone under the moonlight. As I looked at his beautiful orbs I can still see how naive he is. He then put his hands down and held mine.

Silence

It wasn't an awkward silence, it was comfortable and relaxing. He rubbed my hand with his thumb and looked at me.

"You look super cute in my jacket." He chuckled. That earned him a very flustered o/i. It was my turn to be the blushing mess. He chuckled and rubbed my nose with his.

'An Eskimo kiss? This Octoling is too adorable!'

He pulled back and looked at me.

"Hey, it's starting to get late, want to head home? I'll walk you." He said as he got up. He held his hand out and helped me up. Once I got on my feet I engulfed him into a hug. He looked at me with a surprised look and smiled.

"Thank you... so much." Was all I said before kissing his cheek. He looked at me with his precious smile.

"Your welcome." He smiled. He began to pick up the items on the floor and threw away the trash. I was folding up the blanket and packed the basket up with all the other things.

"Alright let's get my darling home." He smiled. "Too far?" He gulped. I saw how nervous he got.

"Of course my darling Agent." I chuckled. "And no, not too far." I said and smiled.