Chapter 26: Accidents and Injuries

~~Time Skip to when Hachi got home~~

~~Hachi's Pov~~

    "I need to find his crush and get them together." I said as I laid on the bed with my lovely Octo/squid still cuddling a pillow. Me being a bit jealous of Y/n cuddling her pillow instead of me I pulled the pillow away from Y/n.

    "Hachiiiii, I was cuddling thatttt..." She said in her morning voice.

    "You ma'am are cuddling the wrong thing." I said with a bit of a jealous tone. I pulled it away and laid with her. "Cuddle meeee" I whined a bit. She chuckled and latched onto my torso. We cuddled for a majority of the morning,

    "Hachiii, I want to play a few turf wars today. Wait! Salmon is open! Can we do that?! Pleasee." Y/n beeged as she looked at me with her e/c orbs looking into my magenta ones.

    "I don't see why not honey." I replied and began to sit up.

    "Yes! Let's go!" She said as she pulled me up and dragged me out of her apartment.

As we were walking I saw Ray and who looked like Skull?

"Hey, it's Skull and Ray! I'm going to ask if they wanna play!" y/n smiled and ran to the both of them while I tried to catch up

~~Y/n POV~~

"Ray! Skull! Come play salmon with us!" I yelled at the two. Ray looked different. As if he had just found a new style. He had a forge mask, neo Octoling gear and neo octoling boots.

'Sad to see him hide his face.. But at least he's showing a bit more of himself.'

Ray looked at skull and he simply shrugged and nodded. The both looked at us and said sure. We all walked to the square.

"Guys let's hurry before Salmon run closes!!!" I said and grabbed Hachi's arm and ran to the shady area. Little did they both know Ray and Skull were trying, key word trying, to flirt.

~~Ray's Pov~~

"Hey skull, you look great today." I spoke softly.

"Hmm..." he responded.

'So cold...'

"You look... like you.." he continued.

"T-thank you.?"

'Oh squit this is awkward...' ray tensed up a bit.

'I want something sweet..' skull drifted off.

"Hey um. Sorry to disturb you skull but uh...maybe after salmon run we could go and get something... like a sundae or brownies.? I'll pay" Ray asked shyly.

"Can you read my mind? If so, stop it." He said sternly. "But, I will gladly take up your offer." He finished and looked away.

Ray rejoiced inside and smiled. He was glad he had his mask on to cover his stupid grin.

"RAY! SKULL! GET OVER HERE THE BOAT IS GOING TO LEAVE US!" Y/n yelled at us.

"I suppose we should hurry-" Ray began but was cut off by Skull grabbing his wrist.

Ray's purple eyes widened at the sudden contact and began to fumble as Skull jogged over to Hachi and Y/n.

~~Yn's Pov~~

'Finally those two dense idiots made it.'

We all boarded the boat and I looked over at my handsome boyfriend trying to make small talk with Skull. I look over to see Ray and he has been very quiet since the last time I saw him. I walked over to him and began to talk to him.