24

Hannah woke in bed with Cal. They had been awake all night having sex and Hannah was tired.

She groaned as she heard the doorbell. Hannah grabbed Cal's shirt. She opened the door and saw Lexie. "Hey. What's up?" She asked.

Lexie sighed. "I have a scan today. Say no if you want to. But will you come with me? I don't want to go on my own," she said.

Hannah smiled and nodded. She looked at her. "Of course. Have you spoken to my dad?" She asked.

"Nope. He doesn't want to talk to me. He was with some blonde bimbo and all but rejected me."

Hannah shook her head. She was annoyed with her dad and how he was acting. She was even more annoyed with the fact that he had paid Cal to end their relationship.

Hannah sighed. "Don't worry. I'll be with you."

***

Cal came out the bedroom and smiled. He looked at Hannah. "Good morning. You took it out of me last night," he said.

Hannah laughed and nodded. "Yeah. I know I did. And I'm awesome," she told him as she kissed him.

Cal smirked. "Night shift tonight. Thinking of you is the only thing getting me through."

Hannah laughed. "I'm with you I'm afraid. Lexie is going to mind Ella for us," she told him.

"Well the on call room can be our little hideaway," Cal said.

"Oh yes."

***

Hannah and Cal went into work. Lexie walked over. "Please. Tell your father. I can't do this."

"What?"

"He said that he wants you to leave Cal. Because he's too much of a player. And that he won't give it up."

Hannah was getting irritated. She went to find her father. "Cut the crap dad. I know you hate Cal. But I love him. And if you keep up with this crusade of trying to split us up, I will take my small family. And I will leave and you will never see me or Ella again," she told him.

Sam rolled his eyes. "Hannah. Just don't. Cal isn't good enough for you. He took the money I gave him you know. He doesn't love you. He only wants you for Ella. Why don't you see that?"

Hannah shook her head. "No. Don't you dare. You're the one who abandoned your unborn baby. You abandoned me. You only took me to New York because you felt bad for leaving me. So don't play the concerned father now. It doesn't suit you."

***

Hannah sighed as she saw took a sip of her coffee. She looked up as Cal walked towards her. He was covered in sick. "Oh. You need a shower. And now," she told him.

Cal nodded. "I know. And it sucks. An elderly woman up chucked on me. Reminded me of Ella," he said.

Hannah smiled. She knew how much Cal loved their daughter and she knew despite their rocky start of being parents, that both of them would do anything for Ella.

But with Sam adamant that he wanted to split them up, could they make a relationship work? Especially with the obstacles about to come their way.