17

Hannah was in shock. She couldn't believe that lexi was gone. Lexi was her best friend and she was gone and Hannah blamed her dad for it. She blamed Sam for not being there for her when she needed him and she hated that Lexi was gone.

Hannah knew that over all the drama with her and cal going on that lexi was the only one who was there to support her through it, Hannah sighed as she grabbed her phone off of the side as she rang Lexi and sighed as it went to answer phone

"lexi, it's me look I know that you're had is a mess and that you are going through hell and that but I'm worried about you, forget my dad. He is a jerk I'm your best friend and no matter what is going on with you no matter how scared and alone that you feel but I'm here, I'm your best friend and I can help you" Hannah said as she left a voicemail.

Hannah sighed as she placed her phone on the side and ran her hands through her hair. She knew that Sam was the reason that Lexi was gone.

***

Hannah looked up as Cal walked into the staffroom. She sighed. "What?" She asked.

"I want to see Ella. Maybe see you too."

Hannah sighed and nodded. "Fine. I'll drop her off tonight."

"Is everything okay?" Cal asked as he looked at her. He knew when something was bothering her. "Han?"

"Lexi left. She's pregnant and she left. She won't answer my texts or calls and I don't know what to do," Hannah said.

Cal frowned. "Why did she leave?"

"My dad. She was feeling unloved. She gave up everything for him. New York. Her home. He couldn't even be bothered to spend a few hours a night with her," Hannah said.

Cal smiled. "I'm sure she'll come back."

"I don't know."

***

Hannah saw Sam and walked over. "You're not doing a very good job at finding Lexi are you?" She spat.

Sam sighed. "If she wants to come back then she will. Nothing stopping her. But just remember she hasn't gone back to New York. She left her passport."

Hannah rolled her eyes. "Do you not care that she's pregnant with your baby? Dad. You screwed up with me and Grace. No offence. So don't screw up with this one."

***

Hannah was standing outside the on call room. Cal walked towards her and pulled her into his arms. "How about I take your mind off all this? We've got at least 20 minutes."

Hannah grinned as he pulled her inside. He locked the door and got her onto the bed. Cal got between her legs and smirked. He ran his hand up and down her thigh.

Within moments, they were both naked. Cal pushed into her making her moan out loud. He started moving in and out of her at a pace they both wanted.

***

The two of them went back down to the ED. Hannah frowned when she saw Lexi there. She walked over. "What's going on?" She asked.

Lexi sighed. "I'm not sticking around for Sam. Let's make that clear. But you need me. And I'm not letting you down because of your jerk father."

Hannah smiled and nodded. But she had no idea that Cal was hiding a big secret from her. Something that would ruin everything.