32

Hannah knew how she had asked he dad for the money for
Taylor. She knew that if cal found out, he would be mad at her. And their relationship seemed to be going well which is why she didn't want him to find out.

She knew how she had lied to her dad and told him it was for her student loans. And if he found out, he would be mad.

Hannah knew how it was all messy. She needed the messy to go away. Which was Taylor. And her ability to mess with Cal's head.

She wanted it all to disappear so she could get her life with Cal back on track. It wasn't easy. But she was going to do it. No matter what it took.

All she knew was that things weren't easy at all. And she somehow had to make it all work.

When she woke that morning, she saw Cal asleep next to her and smiled. She climbed out of bed and went to check Ella.

She saw her little girl asleep and smiled. She made herself a coffee and sighed. She felt a pair of hands wrap around her waist. She smiled. "Well good morning," she said as she turned to kiss him.

Cal looked to her. He sighed. "I'm trying to sort all of this. I want her to go away just as much as you do," he said as he held her close.

"Babe. I asked my dad for the money."

Cal's eyes widened as he looked to her. He couldn't believe it. "I told you not to. You asked your dad to give us money to give my ex?"

Hannah shook her head. "No. I told him it was for my student loans. He's giving me the money today. I don't see why you're annoyed about this."

"I'm not annoyed. I'm pissed off. This was my thing to sort," cal said as he turned and walked off.

***
Hannah went into work. She saw Lexie and Esmè and walked over to them. "So I think I've officially pissed off Cal."

"What's happened?" Lexie asked as she turned to her.

"I borrowed some money from my dad. And I've told Cal about it. It's to get Taylor off his back which I think I've done the right thing. I told my dad it was to pay my student loans. Now Cal is pissed at me for trying to do the right thing," she said.

Lexie sighed and smiled. "Listen. I know it's hard. But he will come around. Does your dad know you lied?" She asked.

Hannah shook her head. "Do you really think he would lend me money if he knew it was for Cal's ex?"

"Good point."

***
Hannah had just left a patient when Cal walked over to her. "Give your dad that money back. Tell him you don't need it anymore," he said.

Hannah rolled her eyes. She looked to him. "I think you're being stupid now. I'm not telling him anything. I know my dad. And I know he won't want to have it back."

"You either give him the money back. Or we're over,"Cal said as he turned and walked off.

But was he serious about ending their relationship?