4

Hannah groaned to herself as she stood from the car. She was annoyed. She was annoyed with herself over the fact that she had slept with cal. She didn't want it to seem as of she was easy and he could have her anytime that he wanted. She saw cal walking in with Ethan and ducked. She frowned to herself as she realized that she was indeed, hiding on the floor like s child "what the hell am I doing?" She asked herself "funny, I was going to ask you the same thing?" Sam asked as he looked down at his daughter. Hannah stood up and looked to Sam as he raised an eyebrow at her "don't look at me like that dad" she said "like what?" He asked smirking slightly "like I'm crazy" Hannah said as she walked off and into the ED.

She walked into the staffroom and sighed as she saw cal "hey" she said as he looked to her and smiled. She frowned slightly "are you okay?" She asked "fine why?" He asked as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "because your acting as if I'm nothing. We slept together and if your going to act like I'm one of your latest scores. I won't let you play me" she said as she walked out off the staffroom leaving cal sighing to himself. He punched the locker and groaned in frustration.

***
Hannah stood by reception and sighed to herself as Sam walked over to her. He looked to her and sighed "I know you were avoiding cal this morning? What's going on?" He asked as she looked to him "dad...please" "Hannah talk to me" he said as she sighed "I'm avoiding him because we slept together and then I went to talk to him and he was acting as if it was nothing, as of I was one of his latest scores. I won't be played by the likes of him" Hannah said as cal looked to him and smiled.

"Han, cal is cal. He doesn't think and I can tell he likes you, besides like it or not you are quite intimating. You take after your mother for that, he could be scared. As men we do have feeling all I'm saying is with the way he looks st you, its obvious he likes you. Give him a chance" Sam said as Hannah smiled.

***
Hannah sighed to herself as she sat in her flat later that night. She sighed as they was a knock at the door. She stood up and answered it and saw it was cal. He looked to her and smiled "I'm sorry, I just... I don't know I didn't know what to do. I like you Hannah, I like you a lot" Cal said as she looked to him and placed a hand on his cheek as she leant in and kissed him. She pulled him into the flat and pulled away and looked to him "I like you too" she said smirking as she pulled him towards the bedroom. She smirked as they began to strip off. She lay back on the bed as he climbed ontop of her. He ran his hands up her thighs and she moaned "cal, I want you" she said as he smirked. He pulled her close and pushed into her causing her to groan. She arched her back off of the bed as he started to move in and out of her. She dug her nails into his back and moaned. Hoping that she and cal could finally be happy together.