7

Hannah woke up next to cal. He looked to her and smiled as she sat up and ran a hand through her hair. She felt awful. She felt completely sick. Cal pulled her to him and kissed her "I think that you should take the day off of work and spend it with me" he said as he rolled over so that he was on top of her and ran his hands up her thighs and smirked "cal, I can't" she said as he looked to her and chuckled "are you sure?" He asked as she pushed him away and smirked to him as she sat from the bed and grabbed his shirt and slipped it over her and turned to face him and smiled. Cal sat up in bed and looked to her and smirked "you look better in my shirt then I do" he teased as she walked over to him and placed a hand on his cheek and smiled as she leant in and kissed him "come on, we have work" she said as he looked to her and chuckled.

Hannah got to work later that morning and stood in the staffroom with cal as he walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist and smirked as he pulled her close and kissed her neck "cal" she said as she went to push him away "last night was fun" he said as she looked to him and smiled "it was" "maybe we can do it tonight" he said as she rolled her eyes and looked to him "well see" she said as she leant in and kissed him. "You are terrible" Hannah teased as he chuckled and looked to her "you love it" he said as she smirked to him before walked off towards resus.

***

Later that day, Hannah stood in resus as she treated s patient. She felt lightheaded as she took a step back as she felt everything spin. Connie noticed and grabbed her as she stumbled and looked to her and smiled "are you okay?" Connie asked as Hannah looked to her and smiled "I'm fine" "you don't look fine, let me run some tests" Connie said as Hannah nodded. Hannah sat in cubicles as Connie walked in and smiled to her "well?" Hannah asked as Connie looked to her and smiled "I have your blood tests back and your pregnant" Connie said as Hannah looked to her and frowned "I take it, it's not the news you were expecting?" Connie asked "I can't have a baby, I just can't" Hannah sobbed as she started to cry.

***

Later that day, Hannah walked through the ED. She frowned as she saw cal and Alicia. Hannah saw Alicia who was flirting with him and was annoyed. She looked to them and glared as she went to walk off as cal saw her and walked after her and grabbed her arm "what's wrong?" He asked as she looked to him "I'm fine" "I know hats not true" "why can't you stay away from her, you know how I feel about her" Hannah said as cal looked to her and sighed. "Don't start Hannah" he said as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "why not? Because you had a thing with her?" "Yes and I choose you and I will always do, but you need to learn to trust me" he said as she looked to him and sighed.

She ran her hands through her hair and looked to him and sighed as he placed a hand on her cheek and smiled "I love you Hannah" he said as she looked to him and smiled "I'm pregnant" she said as he looked to her and frowned "I'm scared" she said as he pulled her into a hug and smiled "it's going to be okay, I promise" he said as he held her close and she sobbed