3

Hannah sighed to herself as she walked into work. She spotted cal and sighed as he looked to her and smirked. Hannah was trying to avoid him best that she could. She kept on thinking over the kiss that they had ad she knew that it wasnt what she wanted. Sure she liked cal and he was a good guy but he was caleb knight and he was a player. She also know that sam wouldnt approve, he was her father and she took what he thought into consideration. Hannah glared at cal as she saw he was smirking and walked off into the staffroom. Sam stood by reception and forwned as he spotted the tension between cal and his oldest daughter and sighed. He knew his daughter and he knew that there was sometihng going on with cal nad his daughter and he wasnt to sure how he felt about it all. 

Cal followed Hannah to the staffroom and looked to her. She spotted him and glared at him over her shoulder and sighed as she saw him "what is it?" she asked as he smirked to her "we need to talk, come on Hannah you cant avoid me" he said as she trned around and face him. He looked to her and smirked as he saw that she held one of her scrub tops in her hands and in a vest top. He looked to her and smirked as he could see down  her top "dotn look at me like that, i know you cal knight and i know what you are, i wont let you play me like you play everyone else" Hannah saod as he looked down at her and smirked "you really are sam strachans daughter" he said as she looked to him and smirked "and dont you forget it" she said smirking before she walked off.

***

Hannah walked into Graces hopsital room. She looekd to Grace who looked to her. Grace sat in her wheelchair and banged to sides. SHe was annyoed. Hannah walekd over ot her and cruched down in front of her sister "hey, its okay gracie" Hannah said as tears filled her eyes "its going ot be okay" Hannah said as Grace nodded. Hannah knew how frustrated that she was stuck in the hospital. Hannah looked ot her little sisiter and sighed. She felt bad for her, she was still so ill and Hannah knew there was nothing she could do to help her.

***

Hannah walked back down into the ED and spotted Cal who was looking at her. She spotted iain who stood by reception, She walked over to him and smiled"hey" she said to him as he looked to her and smiled "hannah, hey how are you?" he asked as she smirked and took a step towards him. She saw cal glaring at them over his shoulders and smirked "im good all of seeing you" she said as he chuckled. Sam walked in and sighed as he saw his daughter who was talking to iain. He walked over to Hannah and grabbed her arm "a word" he said as he pulled her away. She looked to him and forwned "what is it?" she asked as he sighed "stop playing with him, cal knight is a good guy okay, dont play him around" sam said "me?" she asked "yes you i know you hannah, okay. He likes you" "Hes a player" "so are you, look just dont push him away, you deserve to be happy" He said as she sighed and nodded.

***

Hannah walked into the pub at the end of her shift and looked to see cal. She walked over and stood next to him. She smiled to him and isghed "i think i owe you an apoligy for today" she said as he looked to her "myabe you can buy me a drink" he asked as she nodded. She ordered a drink for them both and looked ot him and sighed "ive been thinking, a lot has been going on maybe us, isnt a bad idea" She said as he smiled to her and pulledh er close and kissed him "want to head back to mine?" he asked as she nodded.

They got back to cals flat and she grabbed his face and pulled him to her as he pushed her onto the bed. She smirked as they started to strip off. She pulled him close and moaned as he kissed her neck and his hands travelled down her body. He pulled her close and pushed into her causing her to moan as she dug his nails into his back as he moved in and out of her.