⚠⚠⚠AUTHORS NOTE!!! PLEASE READ!⚠⚠⚠

Hey guys! Before I publish chapter 18 (part 2), I just wanted to let you all know how much this means to me that you guys have stayed with me up to this point! If you guys never read my book, I would've discontinued it a while ago, but you guys have helped to bring this book this far! Thank you guys so much for following me, and for reading my book!

Before I do shout-out's I want to give out a few things! First my Pinterest! @RedRiot1317! Fell free to message me on here, as i'm on this app alot.

Insta: @Corpse_Supporter13!!! Feel free to follow and message me on here, tho I have a bad habit of not checking my insta often!

Please check my profile on here and you will fnid my discord link!!!

Now for the shoutouts for all my amazing fans!!!!!

Lamp_45- Thank you so much for following and reading my story! Check them out! Please follow them!!!!!

Sh1nk4m1_S1mp- This person has been reading my story since I first published it! Thank you so much, and I hope you've been enjoying my story so far! please follow them!

JayLegoFanFics- This person is my bestie irl, so please follow them, and read their stories! 

InsecurityJacket- Thank you so much for reading my story, and I thank you for following me! Please follow them, and check out their stories!!!!

Pinku256- This is my cousin irl, so PLEASE follow her, and read her stories!!! She works really hard on them, and their better than mine!!!! Thanks for following me!!

AutmnOtaku_ Thanks for reading my book and following me!!! LOVE your pfp, btw! Check out their book, and follow them!!

naluforlife124- Thanks for reading my book, following me, and commenting on my story!! Please follow them!!!!!

Those are all my Shoutout's for now, if you want a shoutout, please comment!!! I love you all, and thank you again so much for reading my story!!!!!!

-Sincerely, You're Author❤