Chapter 18 (part 3)

~~~Shinsou's P.O.V.~~~

After Denki had explained everything, and we went back to where the party was, I was excited for the treat he had planned. His outfit was really fucking hot, and it was annoying to have to behave due to everyone else being around.  

As of right now, Denki and I were dancing with everyone else to some pop song that I didn't know that name to.  Denki smiled at me, and danced closer, closing the space between our bodies quickly. I smirked, and wrapped my around denki's waist as his arms slipped around my neck. Our bodies started moving together in the same motion, Denki's body lightly grinding on mine. Denki giggled, and started bending his upper body backwards, our bodies still swaying together, grinding against one another.

Denki let out a breathy laugh, and rolled his body back up against mine, his hips grinding more heavily than before. he leaned closer, and kissed me for a few seconds, before he giggled, and broke the kiss. He lowered his arms, to place his hands on my chest, and he pushed himself off and away from me. I stopped dancing to watch as he lifted his arms above his head, and started twirling in circles. He had a lopsided grin, and his eyes were closed. He came to a stop, and opened his eyes, lightly panting. He looked at me with those bright, bright, sunshine yellow eyes. 

As the music changed, his body changed to a swaying, his body going up and down in sexual twists and turns. He slid down, coming to a stop at his heels, where he looked up me through his lashes, smirking. He bounced on his heels a few times, before grinding his body in the air back up. he walked seductively towards me, wrapping an arm around my neck, and bent himself backwards again, lifting a leg in the air. In the span  of a few seconds, he raised his body, wrapping that leg around my waist, before leaping upwards, wrapping his other leg around my other waist. He wrapped his other arm around my neck, and started grinding his body against mine. I smirked at him, and he smirked back at me. He bent himself backwards again, but kept grinding his hips against mine. He giggled, and unhooked his legs from my waist, and flipped backwards a few times, before righting himself on his feet. He motioned for me to follow him with a finger.

I smirked and followed him to the bar, where he ordered two beers, handing one to me. I took it, sitting down on one of the stools next to him. "You dance really fucking well, denki."

He laughed, taking a drink of his beer. "I know. I practiced that dance for forever with Mina. I heard the song, and decided to show you it."

I smirk ,and scoot closer. "well, it was really fucking hot, ok? can we just fo-"

Denki looks at me. "you want the treat? suffer through the party then." He got up, and walked to Kirishima and Mina, and started chatting.

I stayed at the stool, sipping on my beer, and just chatting with the bartender. The party went on, people were dancing, drinking, laughing, and running around. Denki had informed me that John and that gang were showing up, so we were just waiting for them  to show up. I was told they were bringing their cars, so Mina informed me that a few of them were gonna set-up an area for the gang to drive around. I told her I'd join them in setting up up the middle and lower dirt fields. Besides for the others waiting for for john and his gang to show up and that guy Joey, and his husband and their kid, I was waiting around for a group of guys who I used to hang with. I chuckled, remembering them.

Before I came here, LONG before, like when I was in middle school, I used to hang with four other boys. They used to just be this small-time thing of school bullies, who acted all badass and shit...and they were, just only when it came to other kids. Now their this huge gang across town. they have this specific signature look that helps you recognize them. They all died their hair black with red streaks in. they all got a tattoo on their arm of 2 reaper scythe's crossing each other in an x form, with thorn vines wrapping around them. They aren't bad guys, but they aren't good either. I knew these guys since I first went to the school. I had invited them, only after asking denki if I could, to make sure he was ok with having a gang at the party. he was cool with it, so I called them and let them to to come.