Chapter 20

❗❗❗FLUFF & CUTENESS❗❗❗

~~~Denki's P.O.V.~~~

I opened my eyes slowly, coming awake. I stretched my arms out, I looked around the room, looking for shinsou. When I was sure he wasn't in the room, I laid back down. I sat up a few seconds later, when I felt paper digging into my arm. I looked down and saw it was a note. I opened the letter and read, 'Baby, I'm downstairs in the kitchen, making breakfast for the class With blasty and Mirio. If you wake up before I wake you, come downstairs. I love you, and hope you slept good. Btw, you look adorable when you're sleeping. <3. I blushed, and closed the letter after finishing reading it. I got up, and slowly stretched the rest of my body. I stood up, and slowly made my way to the closet. I grabbed some of my new clothes, and started tiredly, pulling off a white shirt that was too big on me, and some sweats. I slipped on a shirt. The shirt was a black, grey, and white tie-dye shirt on me, with the same color see-through fabric on my back. The sleeves was one strap, one I had to slip over my head, where it wrapped around my neck. The shirt was tight around my figure, but it was very comfortable, and soft. I slipped on some purple fishnet stocking's, sticking on the light, very pale grey jeans, that had holes in them. I slipped on some pale, dark grey, lacey fingerless gloves on. I closed the closet, and walked over to the nightstand, slipping on the choker Shinsou must've taken off me last night. I walked into the bathroom, lightly yawning as I proceeded to finish my morning routine. I stared at my eyes in the mirror, and thought of a storm sky at the beach, and smiled as my eyes changed from the yellow eyes from last night, to several different hues of grey, a heavy fog settling down over the grey's. After, I thought of my pupil's changing to soft, white stratus clouds, and watched my pupil's go from purple-red hearts, to white clouds, like the ones I thought of. I giggled at my reflections, shaking my head a little, giggling more as I watched the tag on my choker jingle.

I smiled, and walked out of the bathroom, shutting the light off. I walked again to the night stand, and grabbed my fully charged phone, and my dorm keys, before walking out. I didn't slip on any shoes, as I shut the door behind me, locking it. I yawned lightly again, as I walked to the stairs, making my way to the common room. I walked down the few flights of stairs, before pushing open the door, walking into the hallway. The door was placed a few feet away from the elevator doors, and up the hallway, to the left was a walk-way into the very large, open common room. The common room had cream beige walls, the carpet very soft, fluffy, the color being being a dark red. To the right of the walkway was 1 black, soft couch, 2 arm chairs in the same color and fabric, and a dark mahogany coffee table. against the same wall as the arch way where the couches, and table were, was a brick fireplace, with a black iron-wrought gate in-front of it. on the fire-place sill, were a few class pictures from class 1-A. Above the fireplace, was a large flat-screen TV. a few feet in front of the fireplace was the couch, the coffee table in front of it. the two arm chairs, sat next to the couch, both of the slanting towards the direction of the TV.  On the left side of the arch way  was one long table, the length of the table, lined up with the way. The table was the same wood used for the coffee table. right in-between the dining room area, and living room was a very, open wide space, that we filled with a foosball table, and a pool table.  The wood used for the foosball table, was simple oak, but we painted the wood black. The pool table also had oak, but we left the oak, but we didn't paint over the wood. in the far back, right corner area of the common room, was a small bathroom.  on the left side in the back, was a large kitchen, the counter's all made from red oak. The fridge was the basic silver, along with the stove, and dishwasher. the wall of the common had paintings on them, and a few photos of individual students, small groups, or the whole class along them.

I walked through the arch way, and smiled as I saw Shinsou in the kitchen with Bakugo, Izuku, and Mirio. I walked over to the couch, and sat down next to Tamaki. "Hey, Tami." I smiled at him, speaking calmly, but chirpy.