Chapter 36

❗️❗️❗️MENTIONS OF ABUSE, AND SEXUAL ASSAULT❗️❗️❗️

A/n: hey guys! I know I don't ever do this, so the note at the end will be short! Because of this chapter, and what I've written, I'll put up warnings when it starts and ends. Feel free to skip that part if it makes you uncomfortable.

~~~Denki's POV~~~

We've been training for 3 weeks, preparing ourselves more and more for this war Shigaraki started. 2 weeks ago, when we all met up for more training, Dabi and Hawks came with a message. Shigaraki found out what they had been doing, and he wasn't happy about it. He kicked them all out, warning them to watch their backs. He found out when he walked in on Toga taking more blood to stay as me longer. He told them to send a message along. You've made you're move. Now it's my turn. Better prepare for battle, I'll hit when you least expect it. That's the message. Shigaraki declared war on us, and since then, we've been training almost 24/7, and we've been figuring out strategy. We don't know when he's going to attack, and that's what worries us. The only people who were in on what Shigaraki was planning and doing were found out, and now we don't know his plans anymore. Due to this, we've put our guards up even more now.

Since we've received the message, a few more friends of ours joined us in the battle. John and his gang started showing up to help us. One of the old gangs Shinsou hung with back when he was younger showed up, and were more than willing to help us fight. The rest of our class decided to join us. Even Aizawa and mic are helping us! We've had to discuss the new groups that would come into play with all the new people joining our side. Each of their quirks were unique and could be really useful in battle.

For starters, Johns quirk is Anchor. His quirk allows him to transform his limbs into vine-like appendages tipped with spiky disks and use them for attacking or climbing. He would work really well with Griffin. Griffins quirk is Dark form. He can embrace his darkest, or cruelest memories and feelings and can give him enhanced superhuman abilities.

Azriels quirk is pretty amazing as well. Her quirk is Animorphing which is, her quirk permits her to enter her memories, and shapeshift those memories into actual animals that she has seen in action. Tyler's quirk, Fear Shifter would be very compatible with hers. Fear shifter means Tyler can transform into a random form, while also gaining special powers depending on the persons he targets phobia is, so because of that, we stuck him and Az together.

Alex and Logan's quirks worked extremely well together. Alex quirk is photosynthesis. To put his quirk simply, Alex can absorb any form of light, and turn it into energy. He can then use that energy to give him enhanced superhuman abilities, along with the strong ability to heal. Logan's quirk Light-Speed, means he can turn into a bright ball of light, and fly at high speeds, going almost as fast as the speed of light. Logan is trained in jiu-jitsu very well, so we know their a good partnering.

The gang Shinsou hung out with and knew since he was just a tiny tot were pretty cool. Their quirks were really awesome, even if they were all kinda scary when I first met them all. Haru, Sora, Yamato, and Jun were their names. They weren't villains, but they weren't good guys either. I guess you could consider them vigilantes if you really wanted, but they weren't. They were drug dealers, and a gang. And they will sell to anyone. Everyone except for pro heroes, and LOV. You knew what gang they were by the way they all looked, they all died their hair pitch black, with a streak of bright red in it. All of their quirks could be labeled as dangerous, and with the way they used them most times, they were. Haru's quirk is most definitely the most useful out of the bunch. Marker. That's Haru's quirk. He can turn his fingers into markers and draw shapes, lines, and other things, and make them real. We decided to pair him with momo, since her quirk was creation, and was really similar to his quirk. Sora's quirk, Skeleton means he can remove parts of his skeleton, hardening his body in the places where his skeleton is missing, and uses those parts as weapons or tools. This decision was hard, but we figured the person who worked best with him best was Tokoyami. Yeah their quirks aren't similar in any way, but we figured they could use Sora's 'weapons' and 'tools' in battle, and Sora was completely cool with it. Jun's quirk is incognito. He can basically steals a persons look and quirk, the original person becoming a 'shadow'. Jun seemed to work best with Tsu, since her tongue can help him get around quickly enough to get skins and quirks from other people. And lastly was Yamato. Weapon body. His quirk is extremely dangerous, and given the circumstances, his quirk is gonna be extremely useful in battle. Weapon body allows Yamato to turn almost any body part into a weapon, as long as he knows the weapon works and functions. We stuck him with Shoji, since Shoji's quirk was kinda similar.