Chapter 10

~~~Shinsou's P.O.V~~~

"I love you, Katsuki Bakugo. Will you be my boyfriend?"

I smiled because I already knew Bakugo's answer.

~flashback~

We walked into the kitchen, and started grabbing things to make eggs, bacon, and toast.

"Bakugo, what are your feeling's towards Eijirou?" Sero had already started on the bacon, me and Bakugo focusing on the eggs and toast.

Bakugo sighed, and smiled to himself. "He's....he's special. Different. He.... He always makes me smile, even when I don't want to. I love him, but he's straight."

I just smiled to myself, and looked at Sero. "Hey, what about Mina? What do you think of Mina, Sero?"

Sero laughed. "She's amazing. Her personality is the best. She is crazy funny, and super clingy, but so is Kirishima, and Denki. She is awesome, and I love her."

We all smiled, and those two hope to date them, while I smile at my boyfriend.

~end of flashback~

Bakugo stared at Kirishima, who stared back. "I-i'm sorry! I know you're straight, but i-"

Bakugo grabbed Kirishima's chin, and kissed him roughly. Kirishima gasped and kissed back.

We all laughed and cheered. "Get a room!" We joked to them.

Bakugo broke the kiss, and smirked at Kirishima. "What do you think, Ei?"

Kirishima blushed. "E-ei? Fine, then you get a nickname, Katsu!" We all laughed, and moved on with conversation.

After a while, the dekusquad walked over, and joined our conversation.

~~~Author's note~~~

Sorry to interrupt, but this is gonna be quick!

Izuku and Bakugo are like brother's, Bakugo being the older one.

Continuing with the story!

~~~back with the story~~~

After a while, we all looked over at Uraraka, who gasped, and jumped up, excited about something.

"What is it, Ocha?" Mina asked. She looked curious.

"What if we go to the beach today!?" She squealed. She was still jumping up and down.

We all made a groaning noise, sounding like we were all unsure. We all took glances at each other, before looking back at her.

"Oh c'mon! It's like 95° outside, and it's really sunny!" Uraraka looked at us all. "C'monnn! It's the weekend! We never do anything like this together on the weekend!"