Chapter 14 (Part 1)

~~~Shinsou's P.O.V.~~~

"Hard left! Hard left!" Sero shouted, tapping my shoulder.

I took a hard left, looking in my review mirror.

"I thought you were supposed to be winning the race, eyebags!" Bakugo hollered, flipping the police off again.

"I'm trying! These guys are just really," I took a hard right, trying to throw them off, "really good!"

Denki grabbed my knee, and gasped. "I KNOW WHERE WE ARE!"

I took a glance a time, taking a sharp left. "What do you mean?"

"I'LL EXPLAIN LATER! JUST TAKE A SHARP LEFT!"

I nodded, and took a sharp left, the other racers staying right on our tails.

"RIGHT! GO RIGHT, THEN RIGHT AGAIN!"

I took a sharp right, and saw the the next street I took was a dead end. "DENKI! ITS A DEAD END!"

he sighed, and looked at me. "Now let me drive!"

Since the other racers haven't caught up yet, I stopped the car. "What!?"

He was ready unseatbelting, and starting to get out. "Let me drive! I know what to do to win this race!"

I sighed, and switched seat with him. "I hope you know what you're doing, babe."

He smirked, and turned the car around, waiting for the racers. One hand was on the gear shift, and the other was on the steering wheel.

The other racers turned the corner, and saw us. They hit their brakes, and stared at us, waiting for our move.

I looked at Denki, realizing what he was gonna do, and smiled. Bakugo spoke up. "The gaps too small! You can't squeeze through! Just forfeit, dunceface!"

He laughed. "I'm not a quiter, am I?"

He revved the engine, and gripped the steering wheel harder. The racers revved in recognition, letting him know to make his move.

He smirked, and changed to first gear, and slammed his foot on the steering wheel. He picked the speed up to 65 mph, and sped towards the other racers.

They sped backwards, knowing the move he was trying to attempt. "Denki! You won't fit!" Mina shouted.

He just laughed, and sped up. His foot hit the brake, he switched to to third gear, then slammed on the gas pedal again. This all happened very fast.

The racers backed up faster, trying to get out of the street. They all hit there brakes, and tried to squeeze their cars closer together.

"Bro! You're not gonna fit through that! You're gonna kill us!" Kirishima gasped out. I looked at him and laughed. He was gripping his seat like he was gonna die.

I just smirked. "He's gonna make it. Just watch!"

Denki laughed, and switched to second gear, slammed the brake, and started drifting towards them. He pressed his foot against the gas pedal, and pushed down. The racers revved their engines in warning, but Denki just pushed down harder on the gas pedal.

He switched back to third gear, and stopped drifting. He sped up to 97 mph, and gripped the steering wheel. He let go of both the gear shift, and steering, and yanked on the emergency brake. The car sounds, and stopped facing the other direction.

He regrouped the steering wheel, and gear shift, switching to reverse. He hit the gas pedal, and sped backwards. He  turned his head, and looked back, holding the back of his seat.