Chapter 9

~~~Shinsou's P.O.V.~~~

"B-be my boyfriend?"

"Do you need to ask?" And I kiss him again.

It was heaven. I didn't think someone liked Denki would be so good, but he was fantastic.

He smiled, and leaned into kiss, pulling me closer as he wrapped his arms around my neck.

I wrapped my arms around his waist, and secured him in my arms.

When we pulled away minutes later, gasping for breath, we heard cheering and whistling below us. We look down, and Denki laughs.

"Go Denks!" Mina, Kirishima, and Sero cheered, whistling. Bakugo just stood there, with this biggest smirk.

I chuckle, and pull away. Denki looks at me, and whines.

I stare at him and chuckle, as he scoots over, cuddling me. I wrap an arm around d his shoulder, smiling to myself.

When we got off the ferris wheel, Mina and Kirishima ran and fangirled. "SO!?! ARE YOU GUYS!?!" Mina practically shouted.

I walked over, putting an arm around his shoulder, smirking. "Dating? Yes we are." I laughed, answering for him.

Kirishima and Mina laughed ,bad jumped in the air. "Yeah! Nice one, bro!" He highe-fuved Denki, who was laughing with them.

I looked over, and saw Bakugo and Sero laughing at Mina and Kirishima, and saw a look, and realized it was the look I had for Denki.

I walked over to Serious and Bakugo. "So... Any advice, it warnings about Pikachu?"

Sero just laughed, and Bakugo sighed, shook his head, and put his forehead in his hand. "God. Where to even fucking start!"

Me and Sero laughed. "How about what to expect affection wise."

Sero looked over. "Cuddles. LOTS of cuddles. Holding hands. Oh! And he's clingy. Especially during horror films."

Bakugo laughed. "He also loves piggy-back rides. Always has. He normally uses me or Kirishima."

I nodded. "Warnings?" And laughed at their reactions. Sero just sighed, and closed his eyes. Bakugo was the one to laugh. "Don't let him near water when he's being all weird with his quirk."

"Don't let him stick forks in the outlet! He seems to think that type electricity wont effect him, yet it does." Sero sighed, and rolled his eyes.

Bakugo laughed. "No cooking! He likes to, as he calls it, "expirement" with the food. Let him cook, he'll poison you."

Sero and I laughed. "ok. Thanks."

We all laughed, and talked a little more, before looking at Kirishima, Mina, and Denki.

They we're all laughing, and looking running around. They looked happy.

I looked over, and Sero and Bakugo smiling. "You guys love them, don't you." It was a question. More like a statement.

Sero and Bakguo looked at me. "We do. They may be dumbasses, but their ours." Sero and Bakugo said.

We all laughed when Mina jumped on Kirishima's back, and shouted something, causing Denki to laugh, trip, fall, and shriek like a bird.

We walked over, joining my boyfriend, and their crushes.

We talked for a minute, before Denki yawned, and said he was tired. I chuckle, and pick him up bridal style as we start walking.

"W-what are you doing!?" I a
Saw Denki blush, and bury his face in my chest.

I laugh. "Holding you because you're tired." I kiss his forehead, and continue walking.