Chapter 22

❗ ❗ ❗BLOOD, PICTURES❗ ❗ ❗

~~~Denki's P.OV.~~~

I keeled over, coughing. "P-please stop-!" I got a foot the the face, blood spurting from my nose.

"Last offer! Join and make your little bakusquad friends join, or i'll kill you!" Shigaraki growled at me, grabbing me by the throat, holding out only his pinky, lifting me from the ground.

I grabbed onto his hand, clawing at him to let me go. "N-never! You b-better just kill me!" I struggled, but spat on his face, kicking out at him. I got him in the gut, and he gasped out, dropping me.

"Y-you stupid bitch!" He lunged at me, and made a grab for ,my throat, but a moved. I watched as Toga looked away, as if she was...uncomfortable? 

I wasn't looking, and the next thing I knew, Shigaraki was on top of me, both of his hands on my throat, holding out his pinkies. "I swear to fucking god, make them join, or you'll be sorry as I make you watch as I kill them, then i'll kill you!" He started squeezing tighter.

I gasped for air, clawing at his hands again, shaking my head. I wished over and over again that any moment Shinsou would burst through that door, and would hold me telling me everything was safe. I wished that the bakusquad would burst through that door and slaughter L.OV. for ever taking me. I wished that this had never happened, and that I was back in the dorms, cuddling in Shinsou's arms, still drinking boba. 

Black spots started clouding my vision, and I started gasping more heavily for breaths. As a last resort, I scratched his hand as hard as I could, making him bleed, but that only angered him more, and he lowered on pinky onto my skin for a fraction of a second, some of my skin starting to burn. I tried to scream in pain, but I couldn't. He raised the pinky quickly again, and continued choking me.

I heard someone run in, and suddenly Shigaraki was launched off of me. I coughed and rolled onto my side, gripping my throat, my fingers running lightly over a small patch of dead, cracked skin. I pulled my finger's back and saw flakes of dead skin on my fingers. Tears slipped down my face as I whimpered. I scurried into the back of the corner. I rubbed my throat, coughing heavily, as the whimper burned my throat. The small patch of skin that died, was very sensitive, but I was very glad it wasn't completely dead there, or bleeding. I watched as Shigaraki glared at me, and made to lunge, but large red wings wrapped around him, arms pulling his back to hold him down.

Hawks yanked Shigaraki out of the room, talking quietly in his ear about something. Dabi walked over to me, kneeling down, carefully as I flinched back. "Hey....Hawks and I aren't bad guys. We have some news for you."

I just stared at him, waiting for him to tell me I was gonna die. He pulled out his phone and showed a text from shinsou. "I'm on your boyfriends side.. i've told him you can message him." He handed the phone to me.

I quickly grabbed the phone, and pressed the call button. I put it up to my ear, tears slipping down my face. The phone clicked in a familiar way, and I heard the soothing deep voice. "Hello?"

I gasped out. "S-shinsou!"

"Oh my god! Denki! thank god. are you ok!?!"

I shook my head whimpering. "N-no...I hate it here. With every fiber in my body. I wish I-i was back in your a-arms, in the dorms!" I felt as the sobs i was holding back broke out of me, and I started into the phone to him. "T-their trying to make me get you guys to join them, including me, o-or the-"