Chapter 19

❗    ❗    ❗    ❗    ❗    ❗  !VERY HEAVY SMUT WARNING!  ❗    ❗    ❗    ❗    ❗    ❗ 

❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ !PICTURES! ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗

~~~Shinsou's P.O.V.~~~

I unlocked our dorm door, and rushed inside, kissing denki's neck roughly. He tightened his grip around my neck and waist, moaning quietly in my ear. I kicked the door shut, and pinned Denki against it. I braced him tightly between me and the wall, then grabbed his wrists with one hand, pinning them above his head. I leaned back just enough to have my lips and breath ghost over his skin, sending shiver's down his spine. My lips grazed over his lips, where I stopped, and looked at denki through my lashes, a heavy smirk on my face. He stared back, his pupil's almost completely dilated, his lids were hooded, and his eyes dark, full of lust. He had his head resting on his left arm, but he kept staring at me, panting. I kept lightly grazing my lips over Denki's then leaning back ever so slightly again. He whined at me, and pushed his head forward, reaching for my lips. His legs pulled me even closer, and he moaned out when we kissed, and I bit down on his bottom lip.

I kept my eyes open, watching him. He closed one eye, and opened his mouth, whining. His hands curled into fists, his knuckles grazing over my hand. I smirked at the sight, and slipped my tongue into Denki's mouth, searching over every crook, every hidden spot, and occasionally sliding my tongue along denki's. He fought his tongue against mine, fighting for dominance, which was quickly won by me. He squeezed his eyes shut as my free hand tugged at denki's shirt. I lifted it up some, before slipping my hand underneath, and reaching up. He moaned out, lightly arching his back, as I gently rake my nails down his chest. I growled, reveling in the sounds Denki was making. I released his wrists, and in a heartbeat, he had his arms wrapped tightly around my neck. I growled, and kissed down his skin again, to his neck. I bit and sucked everywhere on his neck that I could reach, making him moan and whimper. I settled my hands underneath his thighs, and squeezed as I gripped tightly. He arched his back, letting out a shrill moan, his fingernails digging into my skin. I groaned at the feeling as I roughly bit down on his collarbone, drawing some blood. Denki Gasped, and railed his nails up my back, as he had re-adjusted his arms to have them digging nails into my lower back. I pushed away from the wall, sucking on the bite wound as I navigated us to the bed.

I stopped at the foot of the bed, and pulled back from his neck. He stared at me, panting strongly, and whining. I un-wound his arms and legs from me, and pushed him backwards. He rested his arms above his head, still staring at me, watching me. I propped a knee up on the bed, and towered over him. "What's that surprise you have for me?" I grabbed his shirt, and he lifted his chest off the bed enough for me to remove it. I tossed it behind me somewhere in the room. He only smirked, and pushed me back. I let him push me back.

"I'll give it to you, but first~" He flipped us, and straddled my legs, sitting on my lap. "I'll need to you do as I say~"

I nodded, smirking back. "Whatever you say, princess~"

He giggled seductively, and got off my ap. "Stay right there~" He walked into the bathroom, and I sat very still, waiting for him, and behaving, hoping he'd give me the surprise if I did.

~~~Denki's P.O.V.~~~