Chapter 14 (Part 2)

⚠️⚠️⚠️SLIGHT SMUT WARNING⚠️⚠️⚠️

~~~Denki's P.O.V.~~~

We were just sitting around the fire pit chilling. I was sitting in shinsou's lap, his arms wrapped my waist. My head was resting on his shoulder, my arms over his.

We were talking about villains, and trying to understand John's sympathy towards them.

"No, see? You're not seeing it the way i do!" John stated.

Bakugo laughed. "That's for sure."

"John, you're trying to tell us that villains aren't all that bad. How's that possible? They cause literal distruction." I said laughing.

"You have to understand what they went through when they were younger, to see why they are what they are!" John said. He was sitting calmly, but he was trying to get this inevitable point across a group of soon-to-be heroes.

Shinsou nodded. "No. I see your point. Some of them went through some horrible shit, and they just kinda went bad. Felt it was the only way to be."

John nodded and pointed at Shinsou. "See? You get it! Some of them feel that, because of their quirks, they can be nothing BUT bad!"

I thought about this for a minute. "Ok, I guess I do see your point. But to start off, why do you even care about them?"

John smiled. "Because one of them is my cousin. She's my youngest cousin, to be exact."

Mina looked at John. "Who is she?"

John sighed. "Himiko Toga. I was born in Japan, but before I was 5, I moved to Oregon. I moved here, after I turned 18. Just 4 years ago."

I nodded. "Yeah, I forgot to tell you. John's only 22."

Sero looked shocked at John. "Wait! Toga's your cousin! Himiko Toga, the blonde with a quirk that enables her to change into anyone she wants, if she drinks their blood!?"

John nodded. "That's the one. I've been in contact with her for a few short months, but she's not bad. She's just misunderstood. They all are."

We talked about villains for a while more, before Mina and I got an idea. "Guys! What if we play truth or dare?"

John looked at me. "sure, but what brought this up?"

I just smiled. "No reason."

John looked at us, then the others, before nodding. "Sure. Why not? I don't see a problem."

He looked at my friend's and Shinsou. "Who's gonna start?"

Sero half-raised his hand. "I'll go."

He looked at the chick sitting next to John. "You. Truth or Dare?"

I knew the female quite well, and enjoyed her. Her name was Azriel. Her hair was a fire red, fading into a black. One eye was white, having gone blind, and had a horrible 5-inch long stab scar from John and her father when she was 2. Her other eye was was a starry, Galaxy type midnight blue.

She smiled. "I'm Azriel, John's sister. And I choose truth."

Bakugo laughed. "Weak."

She turned and sneered at him. "Says the one who was screaming in terror when Denki went to slip passed the other racers."

He glared, while the rest of us howled with laughter. After Sero calmed down, he looked at Azriel. "Have you ever stolen anything and if so, what's the wrist thing you've stolen?"

I nodded in curiosity. She smiled, and just sighed. "God, let's see." She stared off, and looked deep in thought, obviously trying to recall the last worst thing she stole.