Chapter 37

❗️❗️❗️COMFORT ANGST, PANIC ATTACK(S), LIGHT SMUT(?), MENTIONS OF WEED❗️❗️❗️

~~~Shinsou's POV~~~

It was currently 10 in the morning. We had all gotten back to the hotel at 6 in the morning, but denki and I haven't fallen asleep yet. When we got back, Denki had immediately dragged me to the bed, not caring that we were still in our clothes, and had curled me up against him. We've been in the same position since we got here, which was Denki sitting against the headboard with a pillow behind his back for comfort, me in his lap, my head buried into the crook of his neck, with my arms wrapped around him.

Denki had been humming a gentle tune for that past 2 hours, his hand drawing gentle circles into my back, letting me cry on and off on his shoulder. It was comforting to know that Denki wasnt stopping me from crying, or saying anything. He just continued to hum soft tunes to no song in particular, draw circles into my back with his fingers, and let me cry.

As of right now, I wasn't crying. My eyes were closed, but I wasn't sleeping. I was just listening to Denki softly humming, and focused of his fingers still tracing shapes on my back. After a little, I finally pulled my head away for the first time since we got back. "Thank you, Denki. For just.. letting me sit here on your, probably now numb lap," I lightly chuckled. "And just cry. You're the best boyfriend anyone could ask for. You're so perfect, please don't change." I leaned into to kiss him softly.

He happily kissed me back, before pulling away. "Of course, Toshi. Why wouldn't I? What kid of boyfriend wouldn't comfort their lover when their upset?"

An involuntary shiver slipped down my spine at the nickname 'lover', a light blush tinting my cheeks. I buried my face back into the crook of his neck, closing my eyes again, as I relaxed once again in Denki's arms.

Denki sat there in silence for a little, not even humming, before he lightly cleared his throat. "Hey Toshi..?" His voice was hesitant, like he was unsure of whatever he wanted to say.

I didn't pull away, or open my eyes, only humming to let him know I was listening. "I, uh... I.. had a thought. It's something I've been a while, WHILE back...umm.. I.. you remember that conversation we had about.... 4-5 months ago?"

I kinda opened my eyes. "Denki, baby. I love you, but specifics if you want me to remember this conversation." I re-closed my eyes, listening to the gentle beating of Denki's heart.

"Umm.. it was... the night of the party we went to.. after you..you know.."

I smirked slightly as I heard the nervousness in Denki's voice. "After I fucked you?"

He nodded, and I could only assume he was blushing. "Well, you..you remember the small moment we had after it..?"

The moment we had flashed in my head, my eyes opening at it.

~~~flashback~~~

Denki screamed out, arching his back, his legs tightening even more around me as he came in my mouth.

I groaned lowly, and swallowed every drop, before pulling off with a wet pop. I stood up, and crawled slowly on the bed, stopping as I towered over Denki. I stared down at him, smiling gently, the sight below me heaven. He stared up at me with dark eyes, his tongue sticking out, and his hair sticking to his forehead. I laughed softly as I smiled lazily up at me. I moved the hair away, and leaned down. I kissed him softly, closing my eyes. I wrapped my hand around the back of his neck, smiling as he kissed back, wrapping his arms around my back. As I sat up, I brought him with me. I moved my hand from his neck to one side of his face, placing my other hand on the other side. He pulled me closer, his arms around me tightening. I deepened the kiss, wrapping my legs around his waist. Why does he do this to me? damn Pikachu, stealing my heart, my...everything. He bit my bottom lip, and I complied, opening my mouth, he slipped his tongue in, and for the first time ever, he searched my mouth, ransacking the taste of me, small leftovers of him, and anything he could get. I broke the kiss, and stared at him, smiling softly. He smiled back, and buried his head in my chest. I buried my face on the top of his head, taking in his smell.