Chapter 2

~~~Shinsou's P.O.V.~~~

Since I don't use an alarm, I glance at the time on my phone.

Time to get up. Yet, another sleepless night, I self-noted.

I get up, and get dressed, and brush my teeth, before walking out the door. I pull out my phone and headphones, putting on some music.

I look up, and see all the students that are walking towards UA. Some of these students I recognized from the festival. There was that green-haired kid, Izuku or something like that. And there was that blue-hair student, Tenya Iida.

I look around and see the one group practically everyone in the entire school knows, due to their obvious loudness, and they're dangerous quirks.

Well, except for the one with tape on his elbows, his isn't dangerous.

There was Bakugo, who had a major anger problem, and his quirk was explosion. Then there was kirishima, who had a hardening quirk. Mina, who's quirk I didn't know. I just know she can spew a liquid of some sort. Sero, who had tape for Elbows.

Then there's Denki Kaminari. The dumbass. His quirk is electricity, and it always seems like he can't control it, when in fact he can.

I keep walking when all of them look directly at me. I look away, blushing, and I look down. I keep my head down, not wanting to draw attention to myself.

Villain, monster, freak. I've heard them all. I've been called them ever since my quirk came. My class Hate's me. Thinks I should run away, or kill myself. Sometimes I think I should.

The bell rings, and I grunt knowing my teacher isn't going to be happy if I'm late. I break into a run, and make my way through the students, going to class.

I get to class, and keeping my head down, I walk to my desk, in the back of the room.

"Freak!"

"Villain!"

"Go back to where you can't from!"

"No one wants you here!"

I get to my desk, and sit down.

~~after class, brought to you by a lazy author~~~

"Class dismissed!"

I was the first one up, and the first one out of the class.

I make it all the way to the front gate of the school, when someone clears they're throat, calling my name.

I turn around and smile. "Hey, dad."

"Here at school, it's Aizawa-sensei. I have good news."

I walk to dad. "Ok. What is it?"

Dad sighs, and rubs the back of his neck. "You're getting transferred to my class."

I laugh. "Sweet! It's about time!" But I realized something. "Wait... Who's getting transferred out?"

I knew that being in that class could mean great things, but there were people in class 1-A with amazing quirks. I didn't want to destroy their chances.

Dad just chuckled, and ran his finger's through his hair. "Remember that one kid I told you about? Minoru Mineta? He's the one."

I definitely remember him. He's the one who hit on eri. At least it's him, and not someone else.

I laugh, and hug my dad. "Thanks, da- I mean, Aizawa-sensei."

Dad hugs back, and just nods. "Of course. You deserve to be in this class, along with everyone else."

I just frown, and hug my father harder.

I sighed quietly. I disagree.

Hey, guys!! If you're still reading this, thank you!!!! I'm trying my hardest to make this story good! Hope you continue reading, cause things are gonna get better!

-Sincerely, your author 😋

Word count: 592 words