Chapter 42

❗️❗️❗️LAST CHAPTER OF FLUFF, ANGST AT THE END❗️❗️❗️

~~~Denki's POV~~~

I laughed as Bakugo and Midoriya ran the length of the empty football field, racing each other for what seemed like the 100th time. We had all made a trip out to this field with permission of the owner of course and just spent the day playing games and having so much fun together.

I was sitting in between Shinsou's legs, his fingers lazily and softly running his fingers running through my hair. I looked up at Shinsou and found him staring down at me, a soft gentle smile on his face.

"What?" I smiled.

"Nothing. I'm just thinking of how lucky I have to be to have you as my fiancé." He leaned down and kissed the top of my head sweetly, before leaning back up.

I smiled right back, and wrapped a hand gently around the back of his neck, pulling him down. "Not as lucky as I am to have you.." I kissed him gently, my eyes slipping close.

I felt him smile, and his hands slipped down to rest on my chest, which caused me to smile in return. When he pulled away and leaned his head up slightly to look at me better, he smiled more.

I giggled lightly at him. "You're so cute with a smile."

He smirked and winked jokingly at me. "Not as cute you, kitten."

I blushed lightly at the nickname, before looking over at Midoriya who called my name. "You want a turn to race Bakugo?"

I grinned at the offer to challenge Bakugo and stood up. "Hell yes. And unlike you, midobro, I know how to win!"

Midoriya laughed at my obvious joke and pay my shoulder. "Good luck! You're gonna need it if you win!"

I grinned right back and went to walk up to Bakugo but was pulled back by Shinsou, who had slipped his arms around my waist. I flipped around to looks at him, my arms hooking up to his neck. "Yes?"

He grinned at me. "Go and win for me, kitten."

I grinned right back and kissed his nose. "You know it." I let Shinsou go and ran up to Bakugo, who stood waiting with a smirk on his face.

"You have no chance in hell of beating me."

"I might." I shrugged nonchalantly, as I started stretching. "You never know what tricks I hide in my sleeves bakubro."

He smirked more and followed suit, stretching with me, even though she's basically been running the whole day, with little breaks in between. "Nah. You can't beat the best, Dunce. No matter what you're little tricks are."

"You sure 'bout that, bakubro?" I grinned over at him.

He laughed lightly, before getting into position. "Positive."

"Then I guess it's a good thing that I'm the best, huh?" I smirked right back at him, getting into position.

He smirked more at my challenge, and faced forward. "You're on Dunce Face."

Mina grinned. "Ready? GO!" She dropped her arms, and we both took off like lightning.

I grinned over at Bakugo, and using only 20 volts in my feet, it gave me a bigger boost, and I narrowly took the lead.