Chapter 38

~~~Denki's POV~~~

"Ok! Everyone stop training!" I shouted out, everyone stopping what they were doing to look at me. "I think..it's time for a celebration! I highly doubt villains will attack on Christmas eve, let alone Christmas Day. But to be on the safe side, Aizawa and Mic took the liberty of hiring some high maintenance security bodyguards! Theyll take the watch today, tomorrow and all that way til two days AFTER New Years!"

Everyone's eyes widened. "So.. clean up and let's get ready to go home! We're partying tonight!!"

Everyone cheered and hollered, and hurried to take care of everything. Shinsou walked over to me shocked. "Is this why you were gone for like..3 hours with my dads last night?"

I nodded smiling, as I wrapped my arms around Shinsou's neck, his arms slipping around my waist. "It was."

"And when we're you planning on telling me?" He smiled softly as he rocked me side to side.

I giggled. "When everyone else found out, which is now silly!"

He scoffed, rolling his eyes, but he smiled. He leaned down and caught me in a soft kiss, still swaying us side to side, before picking me up and twirling me lightly. This erupted a giggle from my throat.

As he put me back down on the ground, I smiled up at him. "What was that for?"

"What. I cant be sweet and romantic to my baby boy?"

I blushed lightly, but giggled. "I didn't say that! I liked it, I just wanted to know why!" I giggled lightly again.

Shinsou smiled and twirled me again, a laugh erupting from my mouth as I held my hands on his shoulder, grinning from ear to ear.

Once he set me down, and everyone was ready to go, we all climbed in our designated cars, and took off back to the hotel. Everyone was excited for the party, and little did they know that Mic hired some party experts to decorate. We left this part a surprise for everyone, wanting to help them relax and just have a good time. We may be preparing for a battle, and we may be getting ready to risk our lives to put an end to Shigaraki's desperate, ritual attempts to get rid of heroes, but we still deserve to celebrate and rest. So that's what we were gonna do.

Now, due to the fact the we planned on "celebrating" til the day after New Years, we still had to make sure we got our training in. So when we got back to the hotel, I was gonna have everyone sit down, and explain to them that to keep up with our training, Aizawa-sensei and I agreed the most sufficient thing to do was have 3 groups working at one time. We'll switch them off every 2 hours, but not tonight or tomorrow. We were gonna head back into training the day after Christmas.

Shinsou kept sneaking glances at me as we made our way back, one hand on the wheel and his other remaining on my thigh the entire ride back. My only response to the glances was a small smile.

The bakusquad was in Shinsou's car, the villains and Pro's riding back in Aizawa-sensei's car, and the rest of class 1-A riding back in other vehicles.

When we pulled up to the hotel, and climbed out, everyone was excitedly talking among themselves, the talk for the first time in months drifting from what was to come, to the small break we were taking. The small break they had earned.

I smiled as Aizawa-sensei and I led everyone upstairs, and continued heading up past the first floor where all our rooms were, going up to the roof of the building. It was Aizawa-sensei who talked to the manager, who happily let us use the roof for the party.