Chapter 12

❗❗❗

~~~Denki's P.O.V.~~~

"J-just...be gentle." I stared at him, and softly kissed him.

He kissed back, mumbling against my lips. "Always you're pace."

He pushed my back onto the bed, his fingers already back at my ass. I nodded into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck, preparing for the pain.

He slipped a finger in, and held it still. I arched my back, and my nails dug into Shinsou's back. I gasped out, and felt tears form.

Shinsou kissed me harder, trying to soother me. It worked, and eventually, the pain turned into Bliss and pleasure.

I nodded, letting him know he could move his finger. He curled it slightly, and uncurled it.

I let out a small moan. "f-fuckk~ t-that feels ggg-oodd~"

Shinsou smirked, and slipped in a second finger, making a scissoring motion with them. I arched my back more, moaning louder.

I felt as his fingers curled, and uncurled, slipping in farther. I only let out more lewd moans, arching my back farther.

His fingers danced inside me, and eventually found my prostate. I arched my back farther than I thought possible.

"AAH~ SH-HITTT!~ RIGHT T-THERE, TOSHI~!"

Shinsou smirked, and started thrusting his fingers there. I moaned more, and started to pant. I felt my back stay in the arch, not once relaxing.

I felt a familiar knot form in my stomach, and a gasped out, "I-i'm close! I'm- AAAH~! FUCK!~ I'M CLOSE, TOSHI~! FUCKKK~"

My eyes rolled to the back of my head, and I felt my fingers tangle up in the sheets.

I let put a loud whine, and felt my back completely un-arch, and my fingers freed themselves from the sheets. I lifted only my head to look a t shinspu, who had removed his fingers.

He smiled softly, and deepyl kissed me before saying, "I'll be real gentle. I promise."

I nodded, and laid my head back down on the bed, my fingers knotting tightly up in the sheets.

Shinsou lined up with me, and slowly entered. I gasped, and arched my pain, wanting to scream. I felt tears slip out of the corners of my eyes.

Shinsou leaned down, and kissed my softly. I opened my mouth, and let his tongue dance amongst my mouth.

He continued pushing in, until he was completely inside me. He sat there, kissing me, letting me adjust to the pain.

Eventually the pain disappeared, and I felt pleasure. I squirmed underneath him, wanting him to move.

"You can mo- aah~!" I arched my back again, and my fingers knotted up in the sheets tighter.

Shinsou has pulled out partially, and slowly thrusted back in. He broke the kiss, and watched me, making sure I was good.

I gasped, and arched my back farther. "Faster, daddy~ aah~! F-ffffuuucckkk~!"

He smirked, and pulled out all the way, just leaving the head in. He thrusted back in faster, and picked his pace him steadily.

I could only let out lewd moans, and incoherent words. My back stayed in the arched position, and my arms found their way to Shinsou neck, my fingers clawing at his back.

Shinsou thrusted in farther, and I gasped, my eyes widened. "AAAH!~ R-RIGHT THERE, SHINSOU~! SH-SHIT!~ Haa-aah~ aah~"

Shinsou smirked, and slowed his pace down to a horrible, teasing thrust. "Right here, kitty~" he thrusted into my prostate, smirking. "Is that where you would like me to thrust?"

I nodded my head eagerly. "Y-yes! right t-there!"

He smirked, and picked up his pace again, thrusting there offer and over.

"F-FUCK! SHISNOU! AAH~ YES! YES~! HARDER!" I moaned out, letting my eyes roll into the back of my head.

Shinsou smirked at me, and leaned down, kissing my neck.

I closed my eyes, and wrapped my arms around his neck. My legs wrapped around his waist, pushing him in deeper. I moaned right in his ear.

"Fuck!~ toshi~ h-harder~" I was getting closer. I could feel the knot forming.

Shinsou started sucking on my neck, getting every place he could reach. When he finished with my neck, he moved on to my torso, and arms.

I felyt Shinsou thrusts getting sloppy, so I knew he was close to. "Damn, d-denki! You feel so... Tight, gahh~"

I moaned again, and gasped when Shinsou bit both of my wrists. "Sh-shinsou~ shit!~ i'm cl-closee~!"

He nodded. "S-so am i! Fuck~! You're so tight, denks~"

I smirked, and lifted his head, kissing him. I opened my mouth, letting his run across my teeth.

I gasped, and widened my eyes. I arched my back, practically folding myself in half. "SH-SHINSOU~! I-I'M GONNA-"

I screamed in pleasure, cumming on both of our abdomens. I shook, and clung to Shinsou, my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck.

Shinsou thrusted a few more times, before he came inside me. He stayed there for a few minutes, before pulling out, and laying down next to me.

Panting, I climbed on top of him, and laid down on his chest. I looked at his face, and smiled.

He smiled back, and removed some hair that clung to my face. "That was... Amazing."

I smiled more, and kissed his nose. "Glad I could help." I buried my face in his neck.

"You tired?" I felt his arms wrap around me.

I shook my head, and sat up straight. "I wanna go for round 2."

I slid my ass down, and sat on his newly harden cock.

He smirked, and gripped my hips. "Round 2 it is."

HEYY GUYS! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! This is my first smut, and I tried my hardest. Sorry that it's short. Please continue reading, and have a great day!

-Sincerely, you're author 🤪🤪🤪

Word count: 974 words