Chapter 34

~~~Third Person POV~~~

Aizawa looked up at Mic with fear etched in both of their eyes. He folded the sticky note, stuffing it in his pocket before taking off out of the room, and bolting it down the stairs to where the students were still hanging.

"Do any of you know what Shinsou had been up to lately!? And don't lie, or I WILL expel you!" He was lying, but he needed the truth, for his own sons protection.

Everyone single one of the students turned their heads away, not looking aizawa in the eyes. Aizawa growled, not having the patience for this. "If anyone here knows what's going on, you better say RIGHT NOW! Because If I have to go and find someone who has a quirk to make you guys tell me, I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD, THERE WILL BE SEVER PUNISHMENTS. Severe. Punishments. Do you understand me?"

Momo slowly stood looking down at her feet in shame. "What do you need to know.."

All the other kids looked at her shocked. "What are you doing!? We swore we wouldn't say anything!!!"

Aizawa looked at all the other kids. "We'll discuss what's gonna happen with the rest of you later. Momo follow me." He turned around walking away, mic and momo following behind him.

~~~Denki's POV~~~

I panted heavily landing next to Shinsou, who was laying on the ground, out of breath. His hair was sticking to his forehead from sweat, along with his shirt, which was sticking heavily to skin skin, showing off every muscle on his torso.

I laid down next to him, closing my eyes as I tried to catch my breath. "Jesus.. Christ.! How are... how are you so fast!?! That.. doesn't make.. any sense!"

Shinsou chuckles tiredly next to me. "I.. I was practicing for.. for a bit. Before you came.. back. So I'm more trained to handle my..wings."

I groaned lightly before rolling over, and curling my body up against his, resting my head on his chest, not caring for the sweat. His arms wrapped around me, pulling me closer. We just laid there for a while catching our breath, and basking in each other's arms until everyone else started walking up to us.

"Denki.. we all want to be finishedddd. We're so tired..!" Mina whines, sounding like a 5 year old child.

Everyone else grumbled out their agreements, so I sat in reluctantly. "I know. We're finished for the night. Just...just give me a minute.." I lay back down onto Shinsou, grumbling lightly at everyone bugging us.

After a few more minutes of laying there, Shinsou and I got up, and we slowly started getting ready to leave. Everyone looked at me, waiting for what we would do next meet. "For next meet, more training. Fully work with each other, helping with each other's weaknesses and strengths. We'll be meeting... tomorrow..?" I kinda looked at Shinsou who nodded, so I nodded again looking back to everyone. "Yeah, we'll be back here tomorrow, same time."

Everyone nodded and the villains, along with Bakugo and Mina took off, after saying there goodbyes. As everyone else started climbing into Shinsou's car, another car pulled up into the empty space.

Shinsou and I kinda looked at each other, me  only half-way into the car. Shinsou just nodded at me, so I climbed the rest of the way into the car, seat belting myself in. I watched as Shinsou walked up to the car, before he froze as the car door opened.