Chapter 17

~~~Shinsou's P.O.V.~~~

⚠⚠⚠(WARNING! TALK OF SMOKING WEED!)⚠⚠⚠

Denki broke the hug from john, and stepped back towards me. I wrapped my arms around his waist, resting my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around mine, and giggled.

"I'm gonna miss you guys." Denki said, looking mainly at Griffin and John.

John laughed. "You guys are always welcome here. and the next time you guys see toga...tell her..." He sighed, and shook his head, laughing. "Tell her Frodie said hi."

I looked at him confused. "Frodie?"

John chuckled. "when we were still kids, she always called me frodie, because of my resemblance to Frodo in lord of the rings. Everyone called me frodie."

I nodded, kissing denki's cheek. "Well, denki. How about we come and visit them on New years? that's just a month away."

Denki eyes lit up, and he grinned. "Really? we can!?"

I chuckled, and nodded. "Of course." I looked over at John. "Think we could come a week before new years, and stay?"

John smiled. "Of course. any friends of Denki's is a friend of mine. bring more friends if you'd like."

We all nodded and spoke a little longer before we all climbed back into my jeep, and started on our way back to UA. Sero and Mina ended up hooking up together while we stayed at John's for the weekend. Denki and I... well we had our time.

Denki, Mina, and Kirishima were in the back, laughing and talking excitedly about the weekend we just had.

Sero, Bakugo, and I sat up front with their being a middle seat in the front, also talking about the weekend, but not the same things as our lovers in the back.

Sero smiled lazily. "I liked everyone. the racers seemed especially cool. They set me up with some green." He reached over to his backpack, and started digging around. "It's high Quality stuff, too. Not some of that cheap, garbage stuff you get from high schoolers."

Bakugo grinned. "Seriously? you got some good shit this time?"

I stared at them, confused. "Got what shit?"

I think they were talking about marijuana, but I wasn't sure. I smoke weed pretty often, and I even have my own dealer, but I don't tell anyone this, in fear that they would rat me out.

Bakugo and Sero laughed. "Marijuana. We smoke weed. Everyone in this specific friend group does green time."

Denki looked over. "Are we doing green time?"

Sero shrugged. "If shinsou's ok with doing it in his car."

I snicker and lean over, opening my glove department, pulling out a large baggie of marijuana. "This is "Wedding Crasher". THC level is 21%."

Bakugo grabbed the bag, and opened it, taking a whiff. "This is some nice shit you got here, eye bags. who's your dealer?"

I looked away. "Keigo Takami. He's been my dealer since dad and mom adopted me, so about..... 5 years, cause I started this when I was about 11. When I was younger I only smoked the Garbage stuff. I started taking stuff like "Wedding Crasher" when I turned 15. about one year ago." I kept my eyes on the road, speaking the whole time.