Chapter 31

~~~Denki's POV~~~

I looked over at the car pulling up to Gunners' Park. I stood up, stretching my legs that got their feeling back a few hours ago. I walked over to the car, running into Mina's arms.

"Minaaa!! Girl, I missed you!"

Mina hugged me back, squeezing me tightly. "Ooh, I missed you too, denki!! It's so gloomy and awful at the hideout!"

Dabi, and the others all laughed. "Well, she's not wrong!!"

I pulled away, finally taking on her outfit for the first time, only to be pushed away as Sero pulled her into his arms, kissing her. I laughed. "You look fantastic Mina. How do you do that!?! Look so good!?"

After Sero broke the kiss, his eyes trailed down her body. "He's right. You're stunning."

Mina blushed. "Well, don't give me credit. Give Bakugo the credit. He pulled it all together. The makeup, the outfit.."

I looked to Bakugo in shock. "You did this!?!"

He nodded briefly. "Yeah.."

I grinned. "Well, you did a helluva job on her. And yourself. If kiri sees you in that.. you'll have do get rid of the outfit if he sees, that's all I'm saying." I smirked at him, easing my eyebrows in a knowing manner.

He growled. "Shut the fuck up pikachu, or I'll blast your ass to hell!" He let off a few explosions in his hand, and I ran back to Shinsou, laughing.

Kirishima got out of the car after finally getting off the phone with a very overly strict Iida about being with villains. "Jesus Christ, he just wouldn't shut up! I was ready to to just tell him to fucking...ughhh!"

Kirishima walked up to us. Even tho it's only been a day, Kirishima picked up Bakugo's swearing habit. "He was all like, 'even if they claim to help you, they could be going to behind your back and will do something villainous, and will harm you-' oh give me a fucking break! If they wanted to do shit, they would would've done something to Hawks already!"

I snickered. "You seem to be becoming Bakugo! All you need is the blonde hair, the quirk, and a permanent glare on your face!!"

He laughed. "I am not! Trust me if I was Bakugo, I would shorter, and a bottom, for which I am neither!"

We all laughed, before explosions were heard behind kirishima, along with a growl. "Eijirou. Kirishima."

Kiri froze, before looking at us wide eyed. "F....uck. You asshole.." he glared at me, and I only snickered in response, as he started running, Bakugo hot on his heels.

Bakugo tackled him to the ground, Kirishima landing on his stomach, Bakugo on top of him. Kirishima rolled around til he was on his, and his expression was priceless. His eyes widened, and a slow smirks spread across his face, as he eyed Bakugo's body.

"Aww~ did you dress up for me, katsuki~?" Kirishima got surprisingly deep and husky, and Bakugo had a deep maroon blush spread across his ears.

Bakugo mumbled something to Kirishima in his ear, which only widened Kirishima's smirk, and he whispered something back which only made Bakugo more flustered. Kirishima stood up, holding Bakugo in his arms, kissing his cheeks, jaw, and neck, Bakugo's legs wrapped around his waist, his arms around his Kiri's neck. Kiri's hands were supporting Bakugo underneath his thighs, and Bakugo had a small smile on his face.