Chapter 30

~~~Bakugo's POV~~~

"Hey! Bakugo! Bakugo, wake up!" I growled, rolling over, opening my eyes to find myself face to face with Mina. I sat up, backing away from her overly close face. "What the fuck, Pinky!?!"

She sighed and sat back on her heels. "I've been trying to wake for the past 5 fucking minutes, blasty. Dabi came in, and told us we need to be ready to leave in 15- we'll now 10 minutes. I've spent five minutes that could've been used to get ready, but I've spent them on trying to wake your grouchy ass up." Mina huffed all of that out in one second, an annoyed look on her face.

I sighed and stretched slowly, before getting up. "Alright, I'm up. Now go get ready before you have an aneurysm."

Mina said no more as she flew off the bed and out of the door, presumably to her "room". I shook my head, before walking to the closet, and opening it, to se what kinds of clothes toga had bought me, to help complete the "disguise".

I saw a dark red button-up shirt, so I grabbed that, slipping the black shirt I had on off, replacing it with the button-up, leaving the few top buttons undone. I saw a dark maroon almost black jacket and I grabbed it. I closed the closet, grabbing some black dress suit pants.

I grumbled as I slipped on the rest of the clothes, slipping on some shoes. I glanced in the mirror, causing me to stop, smirking slightly. I looked good in the outfit. I fixed my hair a little bit, before I walked out of the room, walking over to Mina's room.

As I walked to her room, I couldn't help but think about kiri, and the other extras. I would never admit it, but I was worried about them. I only hoped that they weren't being stupid, and trying to do anything that would get them killed.

I stopped outside Mina's door, knocking. "Raccoon eyes, you decent enough for me to walk in!?"

I heard some movement on the other side, before Mina stood before me, looking like she was rushing. She was still in the clothes she was in when she left. "You coming in or what!?! I have to hurry and finish getting ready!"

I scoffed and stepped into the dark pink and magenta room. There was clothes, shoes, and a bunch of other shit strewn across the room. "What the fuck happened in here!?"

I heard her grumble at me in exasperation, before rushing around the room. "I happened! I'm trying to hurry up, so I tried to find something decent to wear! I'm trying to hurry and finish getting ready! We're not like you, you know!"

"What the fuck do you mean?" I sat down on the only space that I could seem to find on the bed.

"You know what I mean!" She started grabbing makeup products that were thrown across the bed. "Not everyone can just toss something together like you can, and look so fucking hot! Kirishima agrees, along with everyone in our class!"

I scoffed. "Hardly. I take a good 10 minutes to look good when I really want to. I usually just toss whatever looks the comfiest."

She rolled her eyes as she set all the makeup in spot, before moving to clothes, trying to hurry and put them all away. "Yeah, well, I don't. And I need to get ready, and I can't because I made a fucking mess!" Pinky was getting upset and flustered as she tried to clean the room.

I sighed, shaking my head before grabbing her arm gently when she went by me. "Mina."

She froze, and turned her head to look at me. "What. I need.. to get ready."