Chapter 8

~~~Shinsou's P.O.V.~~~

"Dunceface!?!" I look up, and see Bakugo with a shocked look on his face.

I turn around, and stare at Denki, feeling my face heat up. God damnit! He's looks so hot! Why!?! Why so hot!?!

I immediately stand up, and rub the back of my neck, nervous. "Y-you look great, Denks." I look at him, and smile.

I heard some oohs behind me, and I turn around and glared at Kirishima, Sero, and a smirking Bakugo.

I turn back around, and stare at Denki. "R-really? To be honest, I didn't think Mina would go this far." He gave a breath laugh, and gave Mina a glare. She just laughed.

"Well, you look great." I can't help but smile again. So beautiful. He's so beautiful. God, I'm in love.

I hear a grunt, and turn around to see Bakugo standing up, Sero and Kirishima following him. "C'mon extra's. Before traffic get's bad, and I no longer want to go."

Kirishima laughed, and grabbed Bakugo's hand. He blushed and made a 'tsk' sound, and grabbed his hand back.

Mina squealed, and grabbed Denki, lightly shaking him. He just laughed, and squealed her hand on his shoulder.

I felt myself getting mad, and only when everyone looked at me, did I realize I was growling.

"Bro, you okay there?" Denki lightly laughed, and was staring at me, bewildered.

I calmed down when I heard his laugh. "Y-yea. I just stubbed my toe." I rubbed the back of my neck.

Denki laughed, and shook his head. "Ready to go?" He offered his hand, and I felt my heartbeat speed up as I took it.

"Who's car are we taking again?" Sero asked. He had Mina on his back, and she looked at Bakugo, nodding.

Bakugo sighed. "We're taking my Wrangler remember, Soy sauce?"

Sero laughed, and nodded. "Ok." He looked at Mina, and she smiled.

I looked and saw Denki staring at me. "What?"

Denki shook his head and looked at me. "What? I wasn't looking at you!" He blushed, and looked away.

I chuckled, and shook my head. "Ok." I smiled to myself, feeling something I hadn't in a long time. I feel... happy. All because of the pikachu next to me.

I heard someone giggling, and looked over, and saw Denki. "what?"

"You were staring at me, and smiling! I didn't know an emotional like you could smile."

I laughed, and shook my head. "Yeah, yeah. Be quiet, Pikachu."

I saw Mina look at Denki and mouth something, but I didn't car. Not until Denki blushed, and shook his head, mouthing back.

Mina nodded yet head, and mouthed back. He sighed, and reluctantly nodded his head. She smiled, and looked away, joining the bakusquad's conversation. Something about Crocs?